Oregon

portland bridal shops and prices

I am looking for my wedding dress and would like to know what places people would reccommend in Portland for finding a dress on a $1,000 budget?  I would like to go to smaller boutiques instead of large stores or chain stores but am worried smaller places wont have much in my price range.  I have all ready gone to magnifique boutique in sellwood and had a great experience but dont know if I want to buy my fav dress there before looking atleast one more place.  suggestions??

Re: portland bridal shops and prices

• Nicole170Nicole170 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really liked the customer service and selection at Ania bridal shop downtown Portland and Bridal Exclusives in Clackamas. I ended up buying my dress at Bridal Exclusives. Both shops have a great selection of $1000 and below dresses
  • edited December 2011
    Bridal Exclusives in Clackamas
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a few places in Portland and WA.Bridal Exclusives and Charlottes weddings and more I found a lot of them had dresses under the 1k. I found my dress at Bridal Exclusives but ended up ordering with Rosewood bridal in Tigard.
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine from Charlottes weddings and more, and was under $1000. They had a great selection and helpful/nice staff.
  • Becca0517Becca0517 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I purchased my dress through Bridal Exclusives, although it was a Maggie and I had it sent to the store so I could try it on. 

I been to numerous appointments at Bridal Exclusives, and I will say if you want the full experience and/or you have not tried any dresses on yet, Bridal Exclusives is awesome.  They have you try on a dress of every style so that you have a good idea of what each will look like on you, then you can narrow it down from there.  If you already have a good idea of the style of dress that you want, you might find that kind of appointment tiresome.

I also have been to Charlotte's and Ania.  I liked the Charlotte's experience better than that of Ania.  Charlottes I thought was weird that you don't pick any dresses out yourself, you tell the consultant what you like and what you're looking for, and they pick them.  And at Ania, I didn't feel like the consultant listened to my friend's price point nor her dress preferences.

We'll end up hand in hand
    Somewhere down on the sand
    Just me and you
  • edited December 2011
    thanks for the tips! im set to go to bridal exclusives and ania this week! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Ania Bridal downtown is great; also Charlotte's Weddings in Beaverton has an amazing selection of dresses under $1,500. 
  • edited December 2011
    I highly suggest Dianna at the Bridal Station located at 9804 SW Shady Lane, Tigard OR 97223.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to the Hostess House in Washington they have a really good selection very nice helpful ladies there is also Simply Grand in Salem that is where my bridesmaids are getting there dress.
    Visit The Nest! Trying to Conceive Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards