Wisconsin

Outdoor venue near fox cities/greenlake/wautoma/wild rose. HELP

Please help! I'm looking for a place to have an outdoor wedding, I've dreamed of a field full of wildflowers. And if I can't find that, then something rustic, or by water ( we got engaged on the beach) we have family by wautoma, berlin, and Oshkosh area. So anywhere by any of those towns works. Please someone help I can't find anywhere. Thank you!!

Re: Outdoor venue near fox cities/greenlake/wautoma/wild rose. HELP

• Ummm. Statement of the obvious, but the Heidel House? Talk about THE most outstanding venue you can get in the area.

The main ceremony location they use is quite possibly one of the most gorgeous I've ever seen.
  • Thanks for your suggestion :) I almost said in my post that I have looked into the heidal house as some of my family members there in finances etc. it's an option, but it's the only place I've found so I was hoping to find a few more. :)
  • Did you call the City of Green Lake and ask if they would give permission for you to get married on one of the beaches? I'm sure you're not the only one who wants a gorgeous lake as a background but cant swing the finances for Heidel House...
  • I'm looking for the exact same thing! Still waiting to hear back from Heidel House. Did you look into any other beaches/venues in Green Lake? I'm having a hard time finding anything. I was wondering if you've called the city of Green Lake?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards