Wedding Party

Looking for cute sayings to ask a bridesmaid..

I've been looking for some cute sayings to ask my bridesmaid to be in the bridal party. I keep seeing the poems & the ideas, but I'm just looking for some cute short little sayings. Any suggestions?? Or any sites that I should check out?? Thanks!!

Jenifer
jenifer.marie
bringing the magic of disney to nj<3*<br> Wedding Countdown Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker

Re: Looking for cute sayings to ask a bridesmaid..

• Look four posts below this at a thread titled "Bridesmaids."  You'll get the same answers here and Trix's is one that you should really pay attention to.
    AKA GoodLuckBear14
  • "Will you be my bridesmaid?"  If you insist on cutesy-ing it up more than that, I can't help you.  Be a grown-up, just ask.  It's not any less fun if you don't have a cute little poem accompanying every little thing in the wedding.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
  • your name is lilsqueakerr...You should have the cheesy down pat! :))
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • edited November 2010
    I'd just ask too, no need for anything fancy!
  • thanks for the suggestions. 

&& yep lilsqueakrr is just a name thats STUCK with me haha. won't go away. and that's why i need the cheesy saying to go along with it. haha.
    jenifer.marie
    bringing the magic of disney to nj<3*<br> Wedding Countdown Ticker

DIStickers.com Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-party_looking-cute-sayings-ask-bridesmaid?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:37Discussion:70609034-f477-4f0b-b37a-0efde6ccd66bPost:b8466b18-ed8b-48c1-8bf7-2d2549e607c2">Re: Looking for cute sayings to ask a bridesmaid..</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks for the suggestions.  && yep lilsqueakrr is just a name thats STUCK with me haha. won't go away. and that's why i need the cheesy saying to go along with it. haha.
    Posted by lilsqueakrr[/QUOTE]

I guess.....
    South Florida July Siggy Challenge-Bouquet image . image image ................. Invited:120image Attending:121 image Declined:001image Not Yet Replied:0image RSVP Date: July 25th Ready to Roll!!
  • wow people are pretty rude and unhelpful...
  • @KnotPorscha, can you close please?
  • Thank goodness another newb came along to chastise people. I don't think we have met our quota this month.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • I just hope she eventually figured out how to ask them, or if she's still looking for a cutesy phrase...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards