Missouri-Kansas City

What are you getting as gifts for your parents?

I would love to get something for my dad, but the man has everything. Just curious what you all are getting for your folks.
Buying A Home

Re: What are you getting as gifts for your parents?

• kelleyku05kelleyku05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I gave my mom earrings and a hair piece that she wanted to wear for the wedding and my parents a gift card for their favorite restaurant, they love to go out and eat!
  • christie4673christie4673 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am glad you asked this, I was wondering the same thing.  I have no clue what to get them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My fiance got our mom's Pandora bracelets and personalized them with our wedding colors and a cross. Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I was thinking the same thing, my parents are paying for the wedding, so I really want to get them something nice to thank them. I just really dont know what! They don't like to go out to eat or anything, and whenever I ask them what they would like, they tell me to save my $! So I am kind of stuck haha. Thank you for asking this. I'm sorry I don't have any advice.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • pooomunkiepooomunkie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am planning on getting dance lessons for my parents. My fiance and I have been going for lessons and it has brought us alot closer and has been really fun in the process. Our instructor suggested it as a romantic fun thing they can do as a couple and I really loved how unique it was. Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards