California-Bay Area
Options

Rustic, Outdoor Wedding in San Fran or East Bay

I am having a wedding in May of 2013 in the Bay Area. I would love it to be outside, rustic, either in a park or garden even a beach. I don't need a reception area, just a ceremony for 50 or less people. I need it to be cheap... 1000 or under would be prefered, 1500 stretching the limits. San Francisco, Oakland, Alameda, and Berkley are my areas of choice. Thanks guys!!

Re: Rustic, Outdoor Wedding in San Fran or East Bay

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Stern Grove, lots of areas in Golden Gate Park. I think SF Parks and Rec has a page just for wedding venues, and they're all cheap.
  • Options
    Bonzo2011Bonzo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are a lot of outdoor venues available, especially for the guest count you stated. Like ElisabethJoanne said, check Parks & Rec departments. All of the cities you're looking at have decent websites with the available parks listed.
  • Options
    I would check out the Brizallian room. (It is in Tilden Park)  It is really beautiful... and you can make it your own.
  • Options
    Yes definitely check out the Brazilian Room in Tilden Park. We are having our wedding there! Our wedding is on a Saturday night which runs about 2k, but the weekday rentals are much less.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards