DC

Affordable Wedding Dresses

KoriAnneKoriAnne member
First Comment
OK ladies, where can I go, that's not David's, that has dresses between $1,500-$2,000. Any ideas? I have some girls coming in for a dress fitting and was kind of hoping to have the whole bridal boutique experience. 

Re: Affordable Wedding Dresses

• I got my gown at Demetrios at Macys in Tyson corner and they have PLENTY of gowns in your price range ( and generally walk ins are welcome) and most bridal stores will have dresses in your price range even if it is the samle sale rack.
  • Alfred Angelo? 
  • Not sure where you are located by Serendipity bridal and events has it all. In your price range and it's a very unique bridal boutique with lots of designers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we had great time and luck finding the dress at Bridal Images in Rockville, MD
    Dressing rooms were huge and private.  Tons of designers to pick from that are unique and not copies from Davids and other stores.   Our sales staff ladies were fantastic in that they were patient and knew what dress styles to show.   Hope this helps you out.  Good luck and happy dress hunting.

• Ellie's Bridal Boutique and Global Bridal in Old Town, Alexandria are both exactly in that price range.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards