Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Invites MAILED FINALLY!

HUGE weight off my shoulders.

Although in my true sense of style, I then noticed on the directions it has the building on the wrong side of the street.  I noticed that Saturday after mailing them Friday.

GREAT!!!  Oh well I guess word of mouth about the fact the building is NOT on the north side it's on the south side is the only way to fix that issue.
Kiss

I swear someday SOMETHING will work smootly.

Re: Invites MAILED FINALLY!

• Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Woohoo!!  Getting those babies out the door was such a relief for me.  And then the mailbox stalking can begin :)

No worries on the street thing - they'll find it either way.  And if they don't, they have a screw or two loose!
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    Clare13Clare13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My guess is very few people will even notice it is on the wrong side of the street.  I'd let it go and see who mentions it.  Must feel great to finally have the invites out the door.  I'm looking forward to that day. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't worry about it, either. Heather usually puts up signs to direct people where to go for each wedding anyway! Congrats on the big check!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LinzstyleLinzstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! 
    We have had at least one RSVP literally EVERYDAY since we sent ours out!  Super fun!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats!

And about the "wrong" address- it's probably better you noticed it after they went out!  Otherwise, if you're like me, you'd try to fix them all...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Linzstyle HOW did you get your RSVPs in a tracker for your signature????
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards