June 2014 Weddings

Welcome Ladies/Gentlemen!!

Obviously there aren't many if any ladies/gents on this board yet but I might as well do my intro. I guess I will cover the generics and as more ladies join you can do the same as a reply on this thread or as a new one.

My name: Andy
Fiance's name: Mark
Wedding Date: 06.14.14
Wedding Colors: Black, White, Robin Egg Blue (Tiffany Blue)
How old are you & FI: 21 & 27
How long have you been dating: 3 years
Random fact or anything else you would like to share: I Can't wait for this board to start growing. Congratulations to all of you.

Re: Welcome Ladies/Gentlemen!!

• My name: Kendra
    Fiance's name: Mike
    Wedding Date: June 23, 2014
    Wedding Colors: Black, White, and Teal
    Location: Not entirely certain yet but looking at central california
    How old are you & FI: 18 & 19
    How long have you been dating: a year and a half
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: My fiance and I both like the San Jose sharks so for our honeymoon we are getting matching customized jerseys. He is getting their black alternate jersey with #06 and the back saying "just" and the captain C on the front and I am getting the teal home jersey with #23 and the back saying "married" and the alternate captain A on the front.
  • My name: Shannon
    Fiance's name: Derrike
    Wedding Date: June 14, 2014
    Wedding Colors: Plum and Cornflower (Purple and blue)
    How old are you & FI: 21& 20
    How long have you been dating: 4 years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: The date isn't set in stone, but as long as we can find a place this is the date we want.  We can't wait to get married!!!
  • My name: Lisa
    Fiance's name: Jeff
    Wedding Date: 06.14.14 or 6.21.14
    Wedding Colors: no idea
    How old are you & FI: 28 & 26 will be 30 & 28 at time of wedding
    How long have you been dating: 2 years off and on
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: I don't know where to start planning or anything. We know where we're getting married and the reception hall.but that's it 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My name: Caity
    Fiance's name: Brett
    Wedding Date: 06.21.14
    Wedding Colors: Yellow and gray with hints of pink
    How old are you & FI: Young
    How long have you been dating: 13 months
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: We were originally thinking July 6, 2013, but B promised my dad when he asked his hand that we would wait until I graduate college. So 2014 it is!
  • My name: Jackie Fiance's name: Gus Wedding Date: 06.21.2014 Wedding Colors: not sure yet but something with green Location: los angeles are How old are you & FI: 22 & 25 How long have you been dating: 4 years ( 7 at the time of the wedding) Random fact or anything else you would like to share: our anniversary will be on the day of the wedding so date is going to be easy to remember...we also have a two year old daughter ,we have both graduated from college recently and are currently buying a house.
  • My name: Heather
    Fiance's name: Larry
    Wedding Date: June 21, 2014
    Wedding Colors: Pool and Yellow
    How old are you & FI: 23 & 21
    How long have you been dating:1 year
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share:  Larry and I are waiting until after I am done with my nursing degree and are able to save up some money. Also we both found out we have known each other since little kids but never knew it since his grandma lives across the street from my old house (parents house)

• My Name: Jenny
    Fiance's Name: Ben
    Wedding Date: June 21, 2014
    Wedding Colors: Can't decide!
    How old are you & FI? 22 & 23
    How long have you been dating: 3 years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: I've wanted to get married on June 21st ever since I did the play Midsummer Night's Dream in 7th grade! Now I have my dream man and my dream date and I couldn't be happier :) Now we just have to settle on wedding colors...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My name: Kaylee Fiance's name: David Wedding Date: sometime in June '14 Wedding Colors: no clue yet! Location: Toledo, Oh How old are you FI: 23 28..25 30 at wedding date How long have you been dating: 13 months Random fact or anything else you would like to share: We have a beautiful 3 month old daughter and I cannot wait for us to all officially be a family!!! :
  • My name: Laura
    Fiance's name: Tyler
    Wedding Date: June 28, 2014 
    Wedding Colors: Yellow, Grey, and Ivory 
    How old are you & FI: 22 & 23 (24 & 25 the day of our wedding) 
    How long have you been dating: 3 1/2 years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: I'm graduating from graduate school in May 2014 so that's why we chose a June 2014 wedding. My fiance is a math teacher. We are so excited to get the planning started!! :)
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My name: Cassie
    Fiance's name: Joe
    Wedding Date: 06.13.14
    Wedding Colors: Torn between wild flowers or blue/purple/green
    How old are you & FI: 21 & 31 23 and 33 at wedding
    How long have you been dating: 2.5 years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: I hope to make a lot of friends on this board.  Can't wait for it to grow!
    Daisypath Graduation tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited June 2012
    My name: Crystal
    Fiance's name: Jimmie
    Wedding Date:
    Wedding Colors: Naturals & Neutrals :) w/ green accents
    Theme: Rustic or Country
    Ages: 19&26 and will be 21&28 at the wedding.
    How long have you been dating: July 29, 2011
    Random Fact(s): FI is Baptist preacher so we will be having a dry wedding and no dancing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My name:Elissa
    Fiance's name: Tyler
    Wedding Date: June 28, 2014
    Wedding Colors: Purple, Green, and Orange
    How old are you & FI: 24 & 28 (26 & 30 @ the wedding)
    How long have you been dating: 4 years (6 @ the wedding)
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: We are doing a beach wedding up at the mountains and I couldn't be more excited! We are planning on getting married on our 6 year anniversary. Also, I will be in my doctoral internship by then so the timing sounds good to us!

Also Laura (lotus leaf) how funny is it that both our FI's names are Tyler and we are getting married the same day! Too funny! Would have been weird if our colours are the same too :P
  • lynn614lynn614 member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    My name: Lynn
    Fiance's name: Andrew
    Wedding Date: Hoping to get June 14, 2014
    Wedding Colors: White, Periwinkle and Silver 
    How old are you & FI: 30's
    How long have you been dating: Since college! :)
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: I am a DIY bride! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My name: Cara
    Fiance's name: Ryan
    Wedding Date: 06.14.14
    Wedding Colors: Coral & Brown
    How old are you & FI: Both 26
    How long have you been dating: 4 years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: I already have my dress and location picked out. Some say I'm doing it a little early, but once you know it's perfect for you, why wait.

Congrats to each of you!!
    Ever thine, ever mine, ever ours. - The Immortal Beloved Letters, Ludwig van Beethoven Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited July 2012
    My name:Whitney Fianc's' name:Jason Wedding date:June 21,2014 Wedding colors:Carnary Yellow Location: Illinois How old are youFl: 2726 How long have you been dating: 1 year
  • My name: Sara
    Fiance's name: Jake
    Wedding Date: 06.14.14 
    Wedding Colors: Deep Purple and Slate Gray
    How old are you & FI: 23 and 22,  will be 25 and 24 at time of wedding.
    How long have you been dating: 2 and a half years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: I moved across the country 1 year ago from Ohio to San Diego to be with Jake.  It is the absolute best decision we ever made to move in together.  I cant believe I am lucky enough to get to have a sleep over with my best friend every single night!
  • My name: Lacosta
    Fiance's name: Coy
    Wedding Date: June 21, 2014 (subject to change)
    Wedding Colors:  Crimson, metalic silver, with splash of black and white  
    How old are you & FI: 35 & 39
    How long have you been dating: 8 1/2 yrs! 
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: Since FI and myself are HUGE Alabama football fans I decided to incorparate their team colors into my wedding colors :P  This will be my 2nd marriage and his 1st.  I have 2 children from previous marriage, and we have a daughter together.
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers? Wedding Countdown Ticker

• My name: Lauren 
    Fiance's name: Codie
    Wedding Date: June/July 2014
    Wedding Colors: Black Red White
    How old are you & FI: 20 and 21 Wedding time 
    How long have you been dating: 2-3 years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: Military Wedding!!
  • My name: Barbara
    Fiance's name: Ruben
    Wedding Date: June 28, 2014
    Wedding Colors: Purple, Gold, Ivory (an opera theme!)
    How old are you & FI: 24 and 25
    How long have you been dating: 4 years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: FI is Portuguese, and I'm American. We met online, and I moved to Portugal... so half the guests only know English, and the other half only know Portuguese. Here's hoping we can figure out how to make this work!!
    imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • g4thompsg4thomps member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    My name:Gina
    Fiance's name: Dennis
    Wedding Date: June 14, 2014 (tenative)
    Wedding Colors: Yellow and Grey!
    How old are you & FI: 26 & 25
    How long have you been dating: 3 years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: Both of us will be having tons and tons of family flying into Block Island for our wedding. We fell in love there, and he proposed there, so we couldn't think of a better place to do it! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My name: Nancy Fiance's name: Derek Wedding Date: 06.14.14 Wedding Colors: Pink,White, Silver Location: Washington How old are you FI: 20 22 21 24 wedding How long have you been dating: 4 years and 7 months Random fact or anything else you would like to share: My fianc and I have a beautiful 2 and a half year old daughter! We started very young but have come a long way! We have a very good relationship, I can't see myself without him! I'm excited to be married to him for life! Congrats everyone!
  • My name: Brittney
    Fiance's name: Travis
    Wedding Colors: Turquoise blue , Silver , Black
    How old are you & FI:  21 & 20 aging to be 21 in oct. wedding-22
    How long have you been dating:  year and 7 months
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: We meet in College and hung out with the same crowed who all said we would end up together befor we even started dating. I can't wait to spend my life with my best friend.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2014-weddings_welcome-ladiesgentlemen?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:cd3555f8-fb3d-4290-b1fe-9de3e9d420b1Discussion:cdca4a1e-0417-473e-8776-91588a83851fPost:21c57649-0efc-4afb-8585-b3a916f7d475">Re: Welcome Ladies/Gentlemen!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]My name: Justina Fiance's name: Thomas Wedding Date: 06.07.14 Wedding Colors: Red and Black [hollywood glamour!] Location: California How old are you & FI: 20 and 23 How long have you been dating: 3 years Random fact or anything else you would like to share: We are already parents and are waiting to save money until 2014 to have our dream wedding and to have our newborn as the ring barer.
    Posted by JMarieLovely[/QUOTE]

We have something in common!

• In Response to Re: Welcome Ladies/Gentlemen!
    My name: Melissa/Missy(only family calls me this)
    Fiance's name: Thomas/Tom
    Wedding Colors: Red, Black, little silver and white 
    How old are you & FI: 27 and 31 but will be 29 and 33.
    How long have you been dating:  4.5 years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: We were coworkers until we started dating :

• My Name: Rachel Fiance's name: Andy (actually already my husband) Wedding Date: sometime between June 7-14 (our 5th anniversary is June 10) Wedding Colors: unsure but we both love royal blue, black, silver and white. But are playing around with a few other options) Location: Northern KY or Gatlinburg How old are you & FI: 25 and 30 How long have you been dating: together 4 years, married 3 Random fact or anything else you would like to share: we had a JP wedding when he was in the process joining the military but due to an issue with his right eye he ended up not being able to join. We have a 9month old son and I have an 8'year old daughter who will play a big role in the ceremony :) I know not many people on here care for those of us planning vow renewals, but please do not judge or post hateful things regarding this process. This is not a make up wedding or a do over. After we exchanged vows we were separated for almost a year, life has thrown us more curve balls than either of us would have ever thought, however we have made it through and are happier and stronger because of it all. I will finally get to wear the dress I picked out, there will be a reception where we will finally get our first dance, and our dances with our parents. Those close to us support us 110%, have been asking since we worked things out if this day would ever happen because THEY love us that much and it means just as much to THEM to get to be apart of and witness
  • Drewsgirl31Drewsgirl31 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    edited October 2012
    (sorry cut off) this finally happen. Anyways sorry for the long post and I wish each and every one of you years of happiness and that all of our days are as wonderful and as perfect as they should be! I looks forward to being on this exciting journey with each of you!
  • My name: Clarissa Fiance's name: Jason Wedding Date: 06.14.14 Wedding Colors: sangria deep purple Location: Ridgway Pa. How old are you FI: 24 and 26 How long have you been dating: 7 years Random fact or anything else you would like to share: We are excited to start are life as one!
  • My name: Jen
    Fiance's name: Craig
    Wedding Date: 06.08.14
    Wedding Colors: Multi-colored with many patterns
    How old are you & FI:  28 & 29
    How long have you been dating:  2 years 
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: We met online.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ChloeaghChloeagh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2012
    My name: Chloe
    Fiance's name: Will
    Wedding Date: 6-28-14
    Wedding Colors: Green and light pink
    How old are you & FI: 21; 22 and 23 for wedding
    How long have you been dating: 3 1/2 years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: FI is a jeweler. He will be making both of our wedding bands. I'm a modest person, but I have no shame when it comes to bragging about that.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • RaeP08RaeP08 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    My name: Rachel
    Fiance's name: Dan
    Wedding Date: 6/28/2013
    Wedding Colors: Teal and Yellow
    How old are you & FI: Both 26
    How long have you been dating: almost 4 years
    Random fact or anything else you would like to share: I am too good at planning ahead! It is going to be so hard to wait this long!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards