Rhode Island
Options

Little Compton Brides - Venue Needed

Hello Brides to be! Fiance and I are getting married Columbus Day weekend at St. Catherine's Church in Little Compton...we still don't have a venue picked!
We'd love to rent a private home for a tented reception(approx. 120 guests), but aren't having too much luck going that route. My parents have a home in LC, but I think it would be too small for a wedding. Also, we're nervous that it might be a logistical nightmare and have hesitations about the potential bad weather since it will be the second week of October. We're looking at the Meeting House in Tiverton as an option. Any suggestions from Brides who have done the house and/or farmhouse wedding? We thought about the Stone House and Sakonnet Vineyards, but its at the top of our budget. Would also consider sites in Westport or Tiverton... Any help is greatly appreciated!!

Re: Little Compton Brides - Venue Needed

• Options
    Hello~

I am not sure what the capacity is at The Boat House in Tiverton but they also have a private room reserved for weddings. Definitely worth checking out if you want to stay in that area. 
  • Options

I know you said its top of your budget, but since you mentioned it, my sister's wedding was at Stone House and it was beautiful.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_rhode-island_little-compton-brides-venue-needed?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:122Discussion:66b6313a-e1fe-41c6-92e6-2d63b80a74d1Post:b91266a6-3f1f-47c4-a8a0-f6b39bd77869">Re: Little Compton Brides - Venue Needed</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know you said its top of your budget, but since you mentioned it, my sister's wedding was at Stone House and it was beautiful.
    Posted by jennyd412[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks! We booked The Meeting House, but thinking about Stone House for the rehersal</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards