South Asian Weddings
Options

Plans for the week?

We are going couch shopping this week. I will also be working on the program so we can have that done sooner then later.

Re: Plans for the week?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tuesday: Pediatrician appointment with Chandra, then finding the kids' room before Jonas's therapy appointment.

Wednesday: Sister wants to go Easter dress shopping. Apparently the baby needs a fluffy frilly poof dress that she'l wear exactly once before she outgrows it, or something.

Friday: Jonas is out of school, so we'll be spending the day playing.

Sunday: My mom/sisters expect the kidlings to make an appearance at church. Not being a religious person, I'll go, but only for a little bit. After that - Fr. Family Annual Peeps Roast! (My mom's family gets together and has a big bonfire at which we make s'mores with Peeps and Hershey's solid chocolate bunnies.)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ugh.  So much.

Tuesday: Meet with new officiant.  (I would say we fired the old one, but really she fired herself when she got herself banned from our venue.)  Also maybe eye appointment so I can get contacts.  Mail last invites.

Wednesday: Dress fitting, I think. 

Thursday: Clean house!

Friday: Hosting game night at our house for a bunch of coworkers.

Saturday: Last choli fitting.  Finish card box.  Work on program, maybe.
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Enjoyin' my time home alone (too bad I have to go to work). FI is in TX for business.

The teo best things about when FI is away on business are:

1) I bring the cat into the bedroom.

2) I eat food that FI doesn't eat (tonight I ate veg spring rolls and pho). Generally, I eat a lot of East/Southeast Asian food when he is gone.

Tuesday we're having a luncheon at work because one of my co-workers is leaving to start physician assistant school next month. I'm also going to the jewelry store to pick-up my engagement ring. I had to leave it with them for repair (one of my micro pave diamonds fell out) and they are making a mold for my custom wedding band.

I have a box of stuff I was told "I have to" go thru before FI returns home (Friday). There's some other housework on my agenda and I have some wedding stuff to tend to (finalizing hair & make up and PR with the family and friends).

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    temurlangtemurlang member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Holy Week = very busy

In preparation for the Easter feast I need to do a major grocery shop on Thursday, visit the Halal grocery for a couple of items, and begin prepping food Friday.  Also hope my cake pan and dishes arrive soon.

I also have what seems like a thousand appointments to see apartments... I really hope we can find something nice.
  • Options
    kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Monday - it past, I worked, I ran, I conquered!  A sari that I got through exclusively.in arrived, and it's downright beautiful with a lot of embroidery :)  Score for $59!

Tuesday, more work, but I'm looking into a new backpack, or something to carry all my stuff, that might be an ongoing thing...I want to run more :)

Wednesday - date night, anxious, we'll see how that goes LOL

Thursday - Personal training and more work!

Friday - Day off from work, doctor visit, many shots <frowney frown frown />

Saturday/Sunday - not sure what the plans are, but want to keep getting things needed together

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards