Ohio-Cincinnati

Rehearsal Dinner - West Chester/Hamilton/Fairfield

We're getting married in Hamilton & seriously struggling to find a good spot for the rehearsal dinner.  Bravo in West Chester is already booked.  The FILs aren't helping plan - they've put us in charge, so I really don't want to go the catered route.  We're looking for restaurants only either in Hamilton, Fairfield, or West Chester.  Any ideas?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner - West Chester/Hamilton/Fairfield

• Rafferty's
    Jags
    Old Spaghetty Factory
    White House Inn
    Max and Erma's
    Riverside Cafe

We love Troys in West Chester.  They do catering and also have a restaurant on Smith near 747.

Those are just a few I can think of
  • Have you tried JAGS? Its in West Chester and is DELISH :-)
  • When my daughter got married in Hamilton, we had the rehearsal dinner at the White House.  Nice, private and not too loud.  It was great. 

Good Luck
  • edited January 2012
    Not yet, but it is on my to do list. I've peeked at their website and it looks really nice.

I thought of some more in West Chester.
    PF Changs
    Bravo's
    Mitchell's Fish Market
    Champps
  • I love Jags, but I think it's going to be too expensive.  I wish the new Wine Guy Bistro was open already!
  • We had ours at the White House Inn.  Great prices, and the food was delicious!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    186 invitedimage 153 are ready to party!image 33 are missing outimage
    RSVP date September 28
  • Stone Creek in West Chester. They don't have a room fee but you would have to meet a min. I think the can take up to about 30-40 people and their food is pretty good.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards