NFT (no flaming)

Let it out!

First Look
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Therapy Thursday

• I want Carter home NOW.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_therapy-thursday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:bfb1c1b8-7341-409a-b906-3db65fa3ee24Post:29ec9863-5af3-461e-a6e5-118edf3744d3">Re: Therapy Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want Carter home NOW.
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]

Aww. :( This makes my heart sad.

First Look
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • How do people just invite themselves to your wedding??!  who does that!!! and my poor fiance didnt even know what to say so he gave in.. um, honey, our wedding is next week!! grrr
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_therapy-thursday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:bfb1c1b8-7341-409a-b906-3db65fa3ee24Post:2a58f902-af09-456a-b99f-b09820010721">Re: Therapy Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Therapy Thursday : Aww. :( This makes my heart sad.
    Posted by peachykeen26[/QUOTE]

my heart hurts too :( 4 more days..... i can do this....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_therapy-thursday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:bfb1c1b8-7341-409a-b906-3db65fa3ee24Post:359ea2bc-50c9-46bc-bffe-fefbb81c76c1">Re: Therapy Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Therapy Thursday : my heart hurts too :( 4 more days..... i can do this....

<div>Hang in there!!!</div>
  • One of our single (at the time of making the guest list) asked if he could bring his new GF. We said we would have to wait and see on the numbers. So then we said yes because we had the space, then he says she can't come because of a work thing. Then last night, 11 days out he said she can come. WTH!!!!?!?!?! 
  • We went to go visit our best man since his gf just had their baby.  I've never met her, they weren't dating long before they got pregnant.  Anyway, he had originally responded that he was coming alone since they weren't sure when she'd have the baby and everything.  Well while we're visitng, he happens to mention something about her being in the hotel room with the other couple they're sharing it with.  WHENNNN were you going to tell us that she was coming??  It's a plated dinner, we can't just have randoms showing up, we have to give an entree count per table. 

Then, silly me, I just assumed that they wouldn't be bringing their NEWBORN to a wedding.  Idk, I don't have any kids, but its not something I'd do.  Wellll they're doing it!  I don't know how they think this is a good idea but I can't control them and I don't really know what else to do.  To make matters worse, children were NOT invited.  If they had asked, we would have said "well kids weren't really invited", but they didn't ask, just told us and we were both shocked so we didn't really say anything.  Lots of family had to find baby sitters or aren't coming because they couldn't get one.  I'm hoping people will understand because its a newborn, but I'm really hoping it doesn't cause hurt feelings.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Michelle I don't think it will. General etiquette states newborns don't fall under the no kids rule, especially if she is breast feeding.

I swear the world is out to really get me today. I'm at work alone and people are calling with dumb questions. I have to wait on the water guy to show up before I can go to lunch, which I have to drop off my rings and ship a package. Overwhelmed.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_therapy-thursday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:bfb1c1b8-7341-409a-b906-3db65fa3ee24Post:29ec9863-5af3-461e-a6e5-118edf3744d3">Re: Therapy Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]I want Carter home NOW.

Aw<a href="http://www..." rel="nofollow">www...</a> This just gave me a pouty face :(
  • 1- Chels, I'm so sorry you're missing Carter so bad!! You can do it!! How's the carpet installation coming??

2-Michelle, WTF. And I'm sorry...they're sharing a hotel room with another couple...and their 2 week old newborn?!?! Umm, heeeeeell no. 

3-My BFF/BM is going to kill me, so I'm more venting for her about me. haha She's been helping me with the programs because I can't make up my mind and i sent her another idea...I'm going to stay with the other one/original because I don't want her to kill me, and I think it'll look really good. Moral of the story, I'm a pain and she's awesome. 
  • Well my brother who has been dating his girlfriend for about 3 months and found out the were pregnant a short while ago is getting pretty upset with me because I started a trust for the baby for college instead of giving him the cash.

Yes my dear pot-smoking, gambling addicted sibling - I'm forking over this cash to you because of all the awesome decisions you've made with your life...smh...
    Vacation White Knot
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_therapy-thursday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:bfb1c1b8-7341-409a-b906-3db65fa3ee24Post:edaf08ae-e847-4a56-aa8e-b9b2ea488063">Re: Therapy Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]1- Chels, I'm so sorry you're missing Carter so bad!! You can do it!! How's the carpet installation coming?? 2-Michelle, WTF. And I'm sorry...<strong>they're sharing a hotel room with another couple...and their 2 week old newborn?!?!</strong> Umm, heeeeeell no.  3-My BFF/BM is going to kill me, so I'm more venting for her about me. haha She's been helping me with the programs because I can't make up my mind and i sent her another idea...I'm going to stay with the other one/original because I don't want her to kill me, and I think it'll look really good. Moral of the story, I'm a pain and she's awesome. 
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

This didn't even really register with me until you mentioned it!  That other couple has a baby on the way though, so I guess they'll get a sneak preview of life with a newborn haha
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_therapy-thursday-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:bfb1c1b8-7341-409a-b906-3db65fa3ee24Post:176076fe-e34a-477f-bfce-e6a31aab6c73">Re: Therapy Thursday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well my brother who has been dating his girlfriend for about 3 months and found out the were pregnant a short while ago is getting pretty upset with me because I started a trust for the baby for college instead of giving him the cash. Yes my dear pot-smoking, gambling addicted sibling - I'm forking over this cash to you because of all the awesome decisions you've made with your life...smh...
    Posted by melntaitt[/QUOTE]

Thats very nice of you to do that, what a good aunt!
  • sharing a hotel with a newborn, yikes.

this annoyed me yesterday:  so we met with the catering manager at the reception, who we have been talking with for over a year, to go over everything one final time.  she springs on us "oh, i won't actually be there... i'm running a marathon that day.  usually i am there, this will be the first reception i won't be around for, but i signed up for this marathon last year...."
    you couldn't have mentioned this, i don't know, EARLIER?  i mean, i'm sure things will work out fine and her staff will do a great job, but i feel like it would have been nice to know, since it's not like it was a last minute thing for her.

also, now the people that invited themselves decided that they are no longer attending.  *sigh*  glad, though.
  • I just need to de-stress.  I haven't been sleeping, and contantly thinking about wedding plus work projects is driving me crazy I think.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards