Kansas
Options

make-up artist?

has anyone found a really great make-up artist who will come to you for the hair and make-up ? Our wedding is in downtown KC at the Berg.

Re: make-up artist?

• Options
    lauraf1202lauraf1202 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard a lot of good things about Cara Sue Hall, but have never met her personally. 
  • Options
    teacherbride7teacherbride7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've heard a lot about Cara Sue also, and I also know Shanell Martinez.  If you're interested, feel free to Private message me and I will get you her info. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're having our reception at the Berg as well!  I love that place!  Unfortunately, I don't have any recs for a make-up artist, but good luck in your planning!
  • Options
    mcg09mcg09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm planning on Catered Beauty doing my makeup. I'm on a tight budget and their prices are reasonable. They also do trials and will come to your location
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you are still looking I own a salon in Overland park. We have great packages for hair and makeup.
    www.salonspice.com
    If you want any more information, just let me know.

Good luck with all of the plannig!
  • Options
    pugznploonspugznploons member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    definitely Cara Sue!  She is very sweet and is coming from Liberty to Lawrence to do my sister's hair/makeup.  

Gretchen Evie, born 7/8/2012 at 35w5d
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys, I am going to check out everyone's suggestions. Does anyone have Cara Sue's contact info? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards