Students

Bar exam?

Any brides studying for the bar exam? I am taking NY/NJ next week and I feel like I should be freaking out, but instead I am just so tired of studying!! 
Dreaming of our Hawaiian honeymoon! Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bar exam?

• I took the bar last summer. Fwiw, if you're sick of studying a week beforehand, that's a good sign. Cut back your hours a bit, take some time to clear your head and do something that makes you happy, and remember that you don't have to come in first place. Panic will come the day of no matter what, but the adrenaline helps! Good luck!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_bar-exam?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:7d1bb187-e99f-4fc7-9458-a272640813c4Post:87b86ee8-482c-4b7b-a3e3-d1822fa5d448">Bar exam?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any brides studying for the bar exam? I am taking NY/NJ next week and I feel like I should be freaking out, but instead I am just so tired of studying!! 
    Posted by nycrose2013[/QUOTE]

<div>Me me me me me.</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm just taking NY though. I am pretty tired of reviewing at this point... I can't wait for it to be over. Then I can focus on wedding planning all the time! :)</div>

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    pinterest, obvi.

• I'm taking Oregon next week.  I think that I'm transferring my stress, because I'm freaking out about everything in my life besides the exam.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_bar-exam?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:684Discussion:7d1bb187-e99f-4fc7-9458-a272640813c4Post:87b86ee8-482c-4b7b-a3e3-d1822fa5d448">Bar exam?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any brides studying for the bar exam? I am taking NY/NJ next week and I feel like I should be freaking out, but instead I am just so tired of studying!! 
    Posted by nycrose2013[/QUOTE]

If you are tired, then you've memorized everything you can.  If you are checking back, good luck the next two days.
    Proud to be an old married hag!! image
  • I am almost through with the LA bar. Next week, I can finally plan my wedding. I am so exhausted with studying, my brian is fried. 
    March 2013 January siggy challenge - hair inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am almost through with the LA bar. Next week, I can finally plan my wedding. I am so exhausted with studying, my brian is fried. 
    March 2013 January siggy challenge - hair inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards