July 2013 Weddings
Options

Possiblities!

Found this dress on clearance for $30!  Considering it for our AHR.

Considering using this lodge for our AHR.  No air, which sort of sucks, but it will be evening and they have fans.  We actually use this camp site all of the time for our LARP so I'm super familiar with it, and if I'm lucky the director will give us our bulk-booking discount on this too!  Full kitchen, separate bathrooms, and half of the floor is a wooden dance floor.  Includes 8' banquet tables, benches, and folding chairs.  Can give us that rustic look that we were going for with the lodge we had nixed down south.  We can also re-use pretty much any of our decorations we get for the VRBO for the ceremony :)

Formerly known as flutterbride2b

Re: Possiblities!

• Options
    Love the dress, it's very cute! 
  • Options
    so no more lodge?  This one is pretty too!  Oh and the dress is super cute!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_possiblities?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:286103c0-bab9-4107-b2e4-edcae67f4b92Post:38e8d65f-677f-4670-8f20-e0b99b778bdb">Re: Possiblities!</a>:
    [QUOTE]so no more lodge?  This one is pretty too!  Oh and the dress is super cute!
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

<div>We decided to rent the VRBO anywasy for anyone in the WP who wants to stay, so we decided against the lodge.  It wasn't going to end up saving us money if we rented the VRBO anyways.  The place we're having cater has much better-tasting food, so its a win-win.</div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_possiblities?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:286103c0-bab9-4107-b2e4-edcae67f4b92Post:a5b86f30-5266-4ce0-9e68-e502ef7192f2">Re: Possiblities!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Possiblities! : We decided to rent the VRBO anywasy for anyone in the WP who wants to stay, so we decided against the lodge.  It wasn't going to end up saving us money if we rented the VRBO anyways.  The place we're having cater has much better-tasting food, so its a win-win.
    Posted by flutterbride2b[/QUOTE]

I love win-wins :)   You'd be proud Ash, remember when I asked about the fabric for the headboard...we FINALLy finished it a few days ago and FI hung it up too. Thank God thats over with! hopefully my next diy wont be 7 months in the making lol
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I love that dress! Where did you find it? I've been on the lookout for dresses to wear to showers and our rehearsal dinner. 

Also, that location looks beautiful. Big bonus that you can reuse decorations. :) 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_possiblities?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:286103c0-bab9-4107-b2e4-edcae67f4b92Post:11ea3444-1b83-466d-86ce-7034d861f6e7">Re: Possiblities!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Possiblities! : I love win-wins :)   You'd be proud Ash, remember when I asked about the fabric for the headboard...we FINALLy finished it a few days ago and FI hung it up too. Thank God thats over with! hopefully my next diy wont be 7 months in the making lol
    Posted by Getting2Vowels[/QUOTE]

I AM so proud :)  You should post pictures!

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2013-weddings_possiblities?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:a322ad2c-25cd-4d52-b123-096e1e4ecda5Discussion:286103c0-bab9-4107-b2e4-edcae67f4b92Post:2e809abd-9560-467c-9c38-132f42c48f35">Re: Possiblities!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love that dress! Where did you find it? I've been on the lookout for dresses to wear to showers and our rehearsal dinner.  Also, that location looks beautiful. Big bonus that you can reuse decorations. :) 
    Posted by WalkersFurMama[/QUOTE]

JCP.com  - FI isn't a huge fan of the flower, so I might order it and just undo the stitching attaching the flower and add a cute belt instead.  I could also use the flower for a fascinator or attach it to the front of a clutch instead.
  • Options
    love it!! we're doing something similar, getting a hall for the ceremony and reception and a VRBO for the after party and mini-HR. the dress is lovely! and I'm glad you're not ditching the lodge, it looks perfect :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards