Arkansas

Arkansas 2011 spring Bridal Fair

Did anyone else go? we got there late and I thought it was a little over whelming. We filled out so many drawings I couldn't keep count. anyone win anything?

Re: Arkansas 2011 spring Bridal Fair

• Tonya13Tonya13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went and it was crazy. We got there right when it started and stayed until it was over. I didn't win anything (which is not shocking considering the size of the crowd). I don't know how long you'll be engaged, but the fall bridal fair in little rock is less crowded and it's pretty nice.
  • edited December 2011
    I went to one in Fort Smith two weeks ago where I won a free tux rental and I went to the one in NWA where I got 25 bucks off of a chocolate fountain. I don't like chocolate. :(
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    missed the one in FS :(

made it to springdale and found it to be very helpful.  better than tulsa.  fell in love with a young florist from NWA.  best prices EVER.  bouquets for less than $50 that were very nice if you like the classic round handtied look.  can't remember her name offhand but can find her card if anyone is interested.
  • edited December 2011
    I made it to the Springdale one, too.  It was definitely helpful to see lots of things in one place.

OuachitaTrixie, who was the florist?  Was it Designs by Suzanna?  I met one there who also does coordination.  I really liked her, but didn't get any prices. 
  • edited December 2011
    I went to the Bridal Extravaganza today in Fort Smith and won a $4000 prize package! :)
    Photobucket BabyFruit Ticker
  • Tonya13Tonya13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Super jealous of all of you who won stuff! I never win anything at those!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards