Connecticut
Options

Photobooth

Wondering if anybody out there is getting a photobooth and who did you choose? I thought it would be pretty cool to have one but my fiancé thinks its a waste of money. What do you guys think?

Re: Photobooth

• Options
    we are actually looking for one!! We were at my cousins wedding last Sept and their photographer actually set up a backdrop and created into a photo booth and anytime you step in front of the backdrop, the camera will automatically go off and then the picture will show up on a big projector they set up! it was amazing! We are looking for something like that rather then a regular photobooth but i know a lot of photographers and DJ's offer the booth.! I think its tons of fun and dont think its a waste of money!!
  • Options
    KHoffman417KHoffman417 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013

We are getting a photo booth. It is a great option to provide guests with another form of entertainment. I researched a lot of companies and ended up choosing Top Hat Photo Booths (http://www.tophatphotobooths.com/). They have great prices and have the ability to do 4x6 size print outs instead of just the strips, which is what sold it for me. I would definitley check them out!

• Options
    We are using New England Photobooth, Really excited about it. Our wedding is March 23rd so I will post a review afterwards, but I heard they are really great. So far really nice to talk to.
  • Options
    we used photo booth planet.  It was AWESOME!!  Everyone said it was one of the highlights of the day.  The album they made us with the pictures is my favorite keepsake from the day!  Check them out online!
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards