Students

Why do I have to be such a procrastinator!?

Hello all... never posted on the students board before, but I figured it may be the appropriate outlet at the moment.

I'm midway through an all-nighter... two classes end tomorrow. I have a portfolio due in one (4 papers and 3 reflections) and a research paper due in the other (plus a final exam). As of right now, I have 3.5 papers done for the first and haven't started the reflections or the research paper. I need to leave for class in about 7 hours.

Yes, I realize I have no one else to blame but myself for being a procrastinator. Just ready to smack myself!!! GAH.

Thank goodness for Pandora Radio and RedBull... and of course TK to vent and refocus!

Thanks for letting me vent.

Re: Why do I have to be such a procrastinator!?

• I'm kicking myself right now because I have two papers due this weekend and I only have one halfway done. I work tonight and most of the day tomorrow.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    2010: 41 books, 2011: 31 books, 2012: 100 books
  • Go ahead and vent any time! lol Makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who is putting things off to the last minute,
    PersonalMilestone
  • Thanks ladies - somehow managed to get everything done and turned in on time! I don't know how I did it, but I did.

Only one assignment left before the end of the semester (and then a whopping 2 weeks off before my summer session starts)!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who puts things off until last minute... I always kick myself because I know that I have no one to blame but me. Yet it never changes.

But now, after 37 or 38 hours of being awake, I'm going to bed!
  • I'm right there with you...I ALWAYS procrastinate (like I'm doing right now)!  I have a paper due tonight, a lab notebook due tomorrow, a lab practical tomorrow in microbiology, and a lab practical in Anatomy and Physiology on Thurs.  I'm 2 paragraphs into my 5 page paper, halfway done with the lab notebook, no studying done for the practical tomorrow, and no studying done for the practical on Thursday.

I HATE stressing out this much but this seems to be the only way I get work done.  I've tried to do stuff in advance and it just doesn't work out well for me.  Glad you got everything done!
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • sloanawsloanaw member
    First Comment
    yeah, i get distracted and procrastinate a lot. i should be doing homework but instead ill be on here or facebook or wedding stuff...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic June Offbeat Siggy: Then and Now Pics!!!! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_students_such-procrastinator?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:684Discussion:b12185ce-3d7e-4a17-9c6f-99e7d030db66Post:bd13e67a-b5fa-45ad-8ffe-87c86b47cbea">Re: Why do I have to be such a procrastinator!?</a>:
    [QUOTE]yeah, i get distracted and procrastinate a lot. i should be doing homework but instead ill be on here or facebook or wedding stuff...
    Posted by sloanaw[/QUOTE]

THIS! I have a habit of getting onto the computer with the <em>intention</em> of doing homework, but then end up here at TK!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards