New Jersey - South
Options

Best Vendors

I was married less than a month ago and I wanted to share some vendor advice with all of you BTBs... hope you find it helpful!

DJs Available, Southern NJ - Mike P - He played exactly what I wanted in the perfect order and was not at all cheesy... We loved him and so did all of our guests. I have had nothing but rave reviews from my friends and family telling me what a great dance party it was... He was also very reasonably priced!

Rosebud Florist, Pitman NJ - got my flowers at a great price and they were beautiful. Bob is really willing to work with in your budget and won't BS you about which flowers will be the heartiest for your wedding.

Fig Tree Photograhy - Greater Philadelphia area - They were incredible.  I got 9 hours of coverage for a very reasonable price. Matt, our photographer, was great! A welcome addition to our party, plus we loved the pics!

Classic Cake Company - Voorhees, NJ - A beautiful and delicious cake... Our cake was dressed with beautiful edible flowers and was a big hit at the wedding.

Westin Mt. Laurel, NJ - I cannot say enough good things about the Westin in Mt. Laurel. We had a slight snafu while planning the wedding when our wedding planner left the Westin about 2 weeks before our event. However, the rest of the staff quickly picked up where he left off and made sure our day was perfect. I truly felt like a princess on my big day and I wish every girl in the world the same wonderful experience.  Additionally, the food was fantastic!

Hope this helps!

Re: Best Vendors

• Options
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i am using djs avaliable but for my lights i am not sure who they are going to give me hopefully its someone that knows how to hook up the lights good lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for The Westin!! I love reading positive feedback on them...b/c they're our reception venue of course!

Question for you...I believe they have 3 ballrooms, which means there could be 3 events going on at the same time. Were there any other receptions going on at the same time as yours? I guess my question is I want to make sure there are no bridal party run-in's or 2 parties in the same area at the same time.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Where did you get married?  My sister is looking into having her receiption at the Westin but was not sure about the ceremony location and minister/officiant issue.  Did you get married there or at a church?  How was your experience?

U/S#1 showed 2 heartbeats! U/S#2 showed Baby A's heartbeat was 157 and Baby B 's heartbeat was 183! U/S#4 showed Baby A is a Boy (heartbeat 161) and Baby B is a Girl (heartbeat 159)!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    mayalandrusmayalandrus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! Congrats on a great wedding! I'm getting married at the Westin next June. Did you have a wedding planner or day of coordinator. They were telling me I don't really need one. Anyone have any thoughts on that.

Thanks and Congrats again!
  • Options
    lynzy333lynzy333 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Im glad to hear about the Westin!!  I booked it today! (well my parents are there signing the contract now!)  What rooms are you or did you use??  My ceremony will be there too.  :o)
  • Options
    mayalandrusmayalandrus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Speaking of the Westin....I'm going tomorrow to peak at the set up for a reception in the Regency Ballroom. I'm so excited! I have a little over a year to go, but I am dying to just get some visuals. I will post about how it was.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards