Louisiana-New Orleans

Room Blocks

Hey Ladies!

I don't know if you guys already know this, but I wanted to share it with you anyways. When I first started looking into hotels for our wedding I had no idea where to even begin until a friend told me to contact the CVB.

It's amazing!! You just have to fill out a form online or contact Leslie Straughan at lstraughan@neworleanscvb.com or (504) 566-5018. And tons of hotels will contact you directly with their offers. I also talked to Leslie and she was super helpful with everything and she even sent me a nice little wedding packet with a ton of information. The best part of it is that it's totally free!

This is the link I used to submit my info
 http://www.neworleanscvb.com/travel-professionals/weddings/need-hotel-rooms-/

Re: Room Blocks

• edited December 2011
    That's a great tip.  I also found hotelplanner.com very helpful.  It's a free service where you just plug in the dates you need a hotel block and for how many rooms and the site pairs you with hotels in the locations you specify.  Using this service we were able to snag rooms at the Crowne Plaza (FQ) for $119/night - a pretty good deal considering we are getting married on a holiday weekend very popular for weddings. 
  • meowimomeowimo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's fantasitc, thank you for the tip!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards