April 2013 Weddings
Options

Super cute idea!

I hadn't planned on saving my wedding bouquet because, honestly, what am I going to do with it?  My aunt has hers under a glass dome and after almost 3 decades it just looks dirty and is falling apart.

But look what I found on Pinterest:

Put petals from your bouquet into a Christmas ornament and tie it with some ribbon from the bouquet.  Super cute!  And Michael's sells unbreakable clear plastic ornaments for a dollar or 2, depending on the size.  I think I'm going to "preserve" my bouquet this way, and maybe make one for our daughter and our (hopefully) future adopted child as well. 

Just thought I'd pass this along because you'd need to get the ornament now.  :-)
Wedding Countdown Ticker
58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
RSVP Deadline: March 8th

Re: Super cute idea!

• Options
    I pinned this as well! It's adorable and I can't wait to do it.

Anniversary
  • Options
    Haha, I pinned it, too!  Hooray!  I was thinking about a shadowbox, too, maybe.  Pricier and more complex but pretty :-)
  • Options
    I pinned this as well, but thanks for the reminder that I should p ick up the ornament now!! I definitely didn't think about that!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Christine9866Christine9866 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2012
    i saw and pinned those too!! I saw this as well and pinned i, its your wedding invitation. I love it

this is pretty too
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    joheryljoheryl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2012
    Great Idea!  I saw something else on pinterst about using your bouquet roses and making beads out of them but seemed like a lot of work.

I made this for a friend for Christmas out of her wedding invite.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards