New York-Western
Options

Photographers

Does anyone know any photographers that are affordable? I'm getting married in December, so I'm kinda hoping for some off season discounts. Thanks

Re: Photographers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess Moran... out of Buffalo, but travels over Western NY- check out my e-pics in bio.  She is amazing!!
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    MrsPawlak2BMrsPawlak2B member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wendy Mitchell Photography... Her work is amazing and she's really reasonable.
    8/6/11 ~ Happily Ever After!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dee Marie... very reasonable and flexible
  • Options
    michellep1michellep1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're in the Rochester area (she may travel, I'm not sure since I live close to her and don't need travel) contact Christie Spring of Spring Shots Photography.  Her pictures are absolutely beautiful and she gives you the CD with all your pictures and a copyright release.  She doesn't make you buy albums or anything but she will do them if you want.  I plan on either making my own or ordering them in a few years when I can afford it.  Shes great, I'm booking her this weekend!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JTBphoto1

Jeff Barnes Is AMAZING. He just did pictures for lady gaga. His work in seriously mind blowing and his prices are so low.
    I honestly thought he was giving me a discount already.

Remember do not go too cheap on your pictures, they are all you'll have to look back on your big day.

Good luck
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with CR Fotography...it was $900 for 2 photographers and all day coverage at unlimited locations, and including an engagement session
  • Options
    cinndawgcinndawg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liz Mesler in the Buffalo area. She will custom create a package and all include unlimited coverage the day of.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glena Photography check out their website.  www.glenaphotography.com
    and they do give discounts for december weddings
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you try Wozniak's?  I don't know what you consider affordable, but they had the exact package I wanted for what I wanted to pay (actually $100 less).  Other photogs I looked at were charging much more for the same thing. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We went with Joey B, who is amazing. He has gotten married since our wedding and now he teamed up with his wife and they shoot weddings together. Now I do not know what his rates are like now, but he was pretty reasonable back in 08 and considering he gave us a great rate for family pics and my TtD (finally!) for August I think he is still worth considering. Here is his site:

http://www.bteamphoto.com/

~ CA
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards