Snarky Brides
Options

I have

The best work team :)

They threw me a shower at work!

And we get to dress up for halloween  :)

Re: I have

• Options
    Thanks! I'm Sally from the nightmare before chiristmas- I have the wig too it's just not on :)
  • Options
    Any Halloween plans?
  • Options
    How nice! Now I want a cupcake!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Very cool. :)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_i-have?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:31fb292b-1753-475b-ba64-91b595d8f40cPost:c5023527-7040-4109-86b1-377bf7646fde">Re: I have</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're halloween grinches.  As soon as I get home from work, we're headed out the door to eat.  No cooking for us tonight!
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

<div>Heathen.  Thank goodness your giant heart and cuteness balance out your grinchy-ness  ;)</div><div>
    </div><div>I'm leaving class early tonight so that I can man my position on the front porch and not miss a single tiny cutie dressed up!</div>
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_i-have?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:31fb292b-1753-475b-ba64-91b595d8f40cPost:c5023527-7040-4109-86b1-377bf7646fde">Re: I have</a>:
    [QUOTE]We're halloween grinches.  As soon as I get home from work, we're headed out the door to eat.  No cooking for us tonight!
    Posted by jcbsjr[/QUOTE]

How is your tired level? How was madonna?
  • Options
    I wanted to dress up at work today, but I have a meeting with a school district superintendent soon, so I figured I should probably dress like a sane professional. 

We're passing out candy tonight. We live on "the nice street" so we get slammed. I hope I bought enough candy!
                                                                                  Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_i-have?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:31fb292b-1753-475b-ba64-91b595d8f40cPost:92b87cc0-4a1d-4250-a40a-9096874bf991">Re: I have</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any Halloween plans?
    Posted by brittany634[/QUOTE]

Love your costume! I was Sally a few years back, and it's still one of my favorites.

H and I still haven't decided if we will be goobers and go to the Halloween dance at school. I called to see if faculty and staff were invited or if it was just for students, and the girl who answered the phone told me, "Well, of course everyone is welcome, but in the past it hasn't been an atmosphere appropriate to staff, or one they would enjoy."

Dude, I just want to dance as a freaking unicorn. I'm not going to shake my cane at anyone for their wild new dance moves, loud music, or slutty costumes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    So fun! I love love love that movie. Your costume and the cupcakes are great. Making me hungry....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards