Wisconsin
Options

Joe Hang Photography

So I've been searching for photographers with little luck. I'm am searching for a photo-journalistic photographer for under $2000 who's photography looks genuine, caught in the moment photos that aren't too staged and fake. I thought I found the perfect photographer in Joe, but unfortunately he is unavailable on my date, 9/10/11. Any recommendations out there? 

Re: Joe Hang Photography

• Options
    jackiejungjackiejung member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Katie Toman Photography, she has the same style and her packages start at $1300. I booked her for our wedding, she is very personable and has a fantastic eye.

www.katietomanphotography.com
  • Options
    msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Mia Stevens who is under $2,000.  Especially with the bridal show discount going on right now. 

www.miasphoto.com
    miasphoto.blogspot.com
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • Options
    kerritheannkerritheann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going with Cornersertone Photography (Luis Bueno is our photographer). They have photographers to choose from and all of them have their own unique style. Luis has a more photojournalistic-artsy style. We are paying less than $2000 for 8 hours.
  • Options
    jnnfrpwlnskjnnfrpwlnsk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Lasting Memories.  www.photobylm.com
    They have a package that is under $2,000 for 10 hours of coverage plus they give you all copyrights to your images!
  • Options
    KatieD212KatieD212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Joe for my wedding!! Im sorry he was unavailable :(  Good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cara Zimmerman has a similar style and is affordable.  She was great to work with for our wedding/e-pics

http://carazimages.com/
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JackimalynJackimalyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using Cornerstone Photography (We looked at Joe as well). The owner of Cornerstone is great and although it is a larger company that contracts photographers, you get to see the portfolios of the photographer you select. My FI and I got two amazing journalistic style photographers (Nicole & Luis) for $1800. The guy who you will meet with and deal with all financial stuff is also a really great guy and will come to you for a meeting. 
  • Options
    JackimalynJackimalyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    jasbear01jasbear01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using David Orndorf.  He's really great and very laid back.  Plus you own all of the photos.  He has a few packages available that are reasonably priced.  Here is his website: www.ddo>photo.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards