Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Harrisburg hair?

Getting married in Harrisburg in June but not from the area. I'm wondering where I should get my hair done the day of the wedding. I am looking to do a partial updo with loose curls and maybe some braiding worked in. Anyone you'd recommend? I'm feeling like I better get this booked soon. Any and all help greatly appreciated!

-Elizabeth

Re: Harrisburg hair?

• Options
    djoann958djoann958 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Thomas from Hair Visions or Blaine (he does the hair for Miss Pennsylvania in pagents). On Progress Avenue. 717-545-2312.
  • Options
    mexrishgirlmexrishgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sonia Evans runs a little hair shop on Front Street called Shear Edge.  She has been doing my hair since I was little.  She is extremely personable and I am always pleased with my updo's  (and I have a lot of hair).  If you haven't already found anyone, it's worth a look.   Good luck!

Shear Edge
    2311 N Front St Apt 1023
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania  17110-1073

(717) 233-5533
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can try Eclipse in Lemoyne, it's just one exit past 2nd St in Harrisburg. They are a bit pricier than most salons, but do awesome work. Kelly is the best, she does my hair. They are doing the hair for my weddings....but updo's cost $60, and for the bride it will be even more, but that includes a trial. They also do makeup.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards