New Hampshire
Options

Am I forgetting anything??

Hi Ladies!
Hope everyone is having a great day.  My fiance and I have had a VERY busy wedding planning weekend/beginning of the week!  We bought do-it-yourself invitations from Michaels and totally printed and assembled them all last night!  We registered at Kohls over the weekend, made a deposit for our DJ, I ordered my wedding dress and my sister's made of honor dress and chose the colors for the guys tuxes.  Today, I made an appointment to meet with the florist.  Yikes!  Am I forgetting anything????  Oh, and my fiance's friend (who is a photographer) confirmed that he will do the photography for the wedding. 
Happy planning everyone!!!

Re: Am I forgetting anything??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like your planning is going well! What about cake? Are you having a videographer?
    My Bio
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 154 Invited
    image 47 Ready to Party
    image 7 Missing out
    image 100 Need to find the mailbox
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Start thinking about hair and make up salon and day of prep.  Try to do a trial hair cut or something now if you have never been there to see if you like their service and personality.  I'd start looking for an alterations place too.  While it may seem early I booked in Jan for a Sept wedding.  Thankfully because I booked so early she was flexible when my dress came in later than expected.

Do you have a JP or Officiant  in mind?  You could start looking around for one and interviewing.

If you're doing save the dates I'd start designing those.  We had our friend design them then had business cards printed at Staples and posted them to magnets.  I've heard many recommend Vista print, wait for a sale or a coupon in your email.  I'd also start getting addresses for guests you know you will invite no matter what.  DH and I had a spreadsheet and it was a lifesaver.  As it gets closer you can keep a list of RSVP's and food choices etc. on other pages, color code whatever you need to do.

Otherwise I think you have all the big stuff done.  I lived by the knot checklist on here too.  Look ahead, check things off you have done early and it will help promt anything else you might be forgetting.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards