Hawaii
Options

Kualoa Ranch Reception

Just wondering if anyone has had their reception at Kualoa Ranch and if so who was the caterer?  I have been working with a coordinator for the reception and it is costing an arm and a leg for such a small reception.  We are only having a max. of 30 people and they want nearly $2,000 for rentals (tables, linens, grills, etc)...it seems to be a bit much.  They want another $5,000 for food, beverages (pop, juice, water only), and labour.  Is the norm or should be looking at other catering options?  I definately was not planning on spending nearly this much.

Re: Kualoa Ranch Reception

• Options
    Hi! I'm more of a lurker here, but I'm getting married at Kualoa in about a week. We have about the same number of guests as you and we're using Tango as our caterer. We're paying about what you are for food. Our rentals are with Royal Party Rentals and we're paying higher than $2k. We are well within our budget though, so I haven't researched cheaper options. I would think you could find something less expensive than what you are paying though. It never hurts to shop around. Hope I was able to help a little bit. Good luck and congrats!
  • Options

We ended up at about $225 a person for catering/labor/rentals.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards