Wedding Party

Bridesmaids Gifts

I'm having trouble trying to figure out what to get for my bridesmaids.  I am making them necklaces to wear in the wedding (which I'm not considering as their gifts) I ordered them all personalized jewlery boxes that turned out awesome and I thought it would neat to put the necklaces in them and thats how i will give them their necklaces.  I want to spend the same amount if not a little more than my fiance spend on his guys.  I'm not sure what else to get the girls. Any suggestions?

Re: Bridesmaids Gifts

• Shop for the individual not the group.  What would you get them for their birthdays? 
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Mix it up a bit-

Here are some examples of what I am getting the girls

MOH: Raw shea butter, leather bound journal, vibrams
    BM: Northface jacket, journal, cool wines and chocolates
    BM: Wrap braclet, sketch book, items for her corgi

Their items are different b/c they are not the same people they have different hobbies
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Since we're all gamers, I'm making them each a custom dice bag, and then getting them a set of dice I think they'd like.

Harry Potter is about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend. - Andrew Futral

• i am hand making necklaces. and each one of them are getting a personalized cook book. We are all foodies and i found really cool cook books to write in recipies. One is a vegan. another is a family meal cook book
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards