African American Weddings
Options

Honest Opinion

Hello Ladies,

FI wants the following songs to be played for our entrance and our bridal party entrance at the reception

Bridal party entrance:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozjbWkMaDKc

bride and groom entrance:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRUXfRE172I

Tell me what you think...

Thanks,
Do to the wire bride....Foot in mouth

Re: Honest Opinion

• Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like the TI song, but for the bridal party.  I think it's a fun song that can get the party started, and I feel like just the opening line, "bring em' out, bring em out" ties into the idea of the bridal party "coming out"  I may use that one myself.  I'm not fond of the Slim Thug song.  It just doesn't seem to fit as well.  Just my opinion.
  • Options
    milana1023milana1023 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think this is a great song for bridal party entrance!! I can only imagine the bass when its played at the reception! Definitely attention grabbing. And my sis used TI for her and her hubby's entrance. Everyone loved it. Great picks! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I so heart T.I LOL!! So I am bias. I do like both songs.
    My Wedding Planning Bio (Updated January 24, 2011)
    Created by Wedding Favors
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AAW May Siggy Challenge: Picture of Me and My mom! image 170 Made the cut Happy smiley!
    image 102 Making the Trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 64 Can't make the trip to Atlanta Smiley!
    image 6 Can't decide or won't let us know Smiley!
    R.S.V.P Deadline April 30th!!! SMH!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really like the T.I. song.
  • Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking of playing T.I.'s song until I read the lyrics and remembered I am going to have my grandparents and my children at the reception so I opted not to have it. If you are not having children and your guests don't care, then play it loud and proud. Play it for me too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies,

I am going to use the TI song and forego the Slim Thug song.. I wasn't a big fan of it anyway.. Just trying to appease the FI a little bit...Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards