Colorado
Options

Looking for Tableware (dishes, silverware, glassware)

I am getting married in August in Colorado, and we looking for some pre-owned and used tablewear for our wedding, approximately 180 guests.   Mix and match, plain white, or all of the same color.  Thanks! 

Re: Looking for Tableware (dishes, silverware, glassware)

• Options
    Abanana08Abanana08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I am getting married in August in Colorado, and we looking for some pre-owned and used tablewear for our wedding, approximately 180 guests.   Mix and match, plain white, or all of the same color.  Thanks! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    If you have a Dollar Tree near you, I would check them out.  You can order what you want online and have it delivered to the store; they have some pretty nice stuff!  Also, you should try posting this on the classifieds and/or your local board...you'll get more responses. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    flatwear, look into lionsdeal.com, I ordered mine from there for cheaper than I could've bought or rented anywhere.
  • Options
    dparisidparisi member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have tons of salad/dessert forks.  Probably 75-100.  I could fit them in a flat rate box for $10 and I would only charge you .10 each for them.  If you are interested, please send me an e-mail to
    an.hand@yahoo.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sams Club sells silverware for about .20 each, all the rental places I found were .40 each
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards