Wisconsin
Options

Floral Budget

Hello, 

I need some help.  Typically how much do you spend on flowers?  I know that it's all up to what I want to spend, but I'm meeting with a florist tonight and wanted to get a ballpark so she doesn't laugh in my face.  I have 3 bridesmaids, 3 groomsmen, 2 uncles that need flowers, 2 fathers, 2 grandmothers, 1 grandfather, 2 ushers.  I'm not really looking for flowers on the table.  Can anyone give some suggestions? 

Re: Floral Budget

• Options
    libby2483libby2483 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited November 2012
    We also did not do floral centerpieces.  We spent a little under $1000 for the following:

bride's bouquet
    6 bridesmaids' bouquets
    6 corsages for moms and grandmas
    11 boutonnierres for groom, groomsmen, dads, and grandpas
    small floral arrangment for cake table
    2 large floral arrangements for ceremony/reception decor

So overall, it looks like we needed about double the flowers that you guys do. 

• Options
    Thanks.  I got a quote from Carrie at Petals for around $575, for what I'm looking for.  I think that's pretty reasonable from what I'm hearing.  
  • Options
    We're using Carrie from Petals too and she is pretty reasonable! Ours is twice what you're spending but we needed 18 centerpieces too :-)
  • Options

I have been looking for a florist for a while, would you recomend Petals?

• Options
    Carrie at Petals was awesome! She is super friendly and helpful and she definitely tries to keep you within your budget.  I would definitely recommend her.  I actually ended up going with Chamberlain's in West Allis, just because I wanted her to deliver our flowers and our wedding is in Cedarburg.  A lot of the florists I looked at were going to charge a delivery fee, but Jane at Chamberlains, indicated that the delivery charge is part of our budget with her.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards