Georgia-Atlanta

Georgia-Atlanta GTG

These are the results of the voting as far as I've counted them (feel free to correct me if I've miscoutnted)
August 6th - 5 votes
August 13th - 0 votes
August 15th - 1 vote
Doesnt' matter - 1 vote
Kennesaw - 2 votes
Alpharetta  - 1 vote
Perimeter - 5 votes

It looks like Saturday August 6th in the Peremiter is the top choice. I dont' know anything about that area, so will some people who are familiar with it please reccommend a place? Something within easy access of the highway would be wonderful - especially for those of us that don't know our way around!

Re: Georgia-Atlanta GTG

• em01092em01092 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That works for me. Idc where. 

Dinner or lunch?
    April Siggy Challenge-Wedding Escape: Reading HG/dreaming about Peeta.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Bio-Updated 4/22**
  • pokepoke27pokepoke27 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would prefer dinner
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pokepoke, you beat me to this. Perimeter Mall is right off of 285 and there are TONS of options (Cafe Intermezzo, Cheesecake Factory, Maggiannos, etc). Hell, there is a McDonalds too. 
    Suggestions? Lets get this situated so we can get together!!
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-atlanta_georgia-atlanta-gtg?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:58Discussion:f8cc9311-763c-47da-8489-c0ef35ef158bPost:d7398510-dc50-4f65-8f40-36d28f7ac6c8">Re: Georgia-Atlanta GTG</a>:
    [QUOTE]Pokepoke, you beat me to this. Perimeter Mall is right off of 285 and there are TONS of options (Cafe Intermezzo, Cheesecake Factory, Maggiannos, etc). Hell, there is a McDonalds too.  Suggestions? Lets get this situated so we can get together!!
    Posted by My_Matt[/QUOTE]
    haha, sorry! I get up while everyone else is asleep since I'm 5 hrs ahead. If there is a cheescake factory then that gets my vote - Iv'e never been there!
  • My_MattMy_Matt member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No need to apologize. I am glad you are excited to do this :)
    I wonder if Prince William and Kate are registered at Target?
    edited December 2011
    I'm very excited but there is a chance I might miss it! I went to check in online for my flight today and they've said that they need volunteers to get a later flight because mine is overbooked. They're offering a $1000 travel voucher on top of the free later flight for compensation. I don't know yet if I'm gonig to do it and when the later flight will be.
  • edited December 2011
    i'm good with any time. :)
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • chrissyinatlchrissyinatl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to meet you girls, but really, a Saturday night?  That seems weird to me, since we all obviously have significant others - don't y'all usually hang out with your Fiances on Saturday nights? 

Don't throw rocks at me, I'm just surprised that you guys didn't vote on a weeknight or a lunch thing...?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards