Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Hair Therapy

Hi ladies,  does anyone know some good condioning treatments/ masks to help boost shine and condition?  My hair has some shine but is pretty dry..looking to get it in shape by the big day..ideas?

Re: Hair Therapy

• Biolage deep conditioning treatment.
  • I like biolage also... I also use Moraccoan Oil and Loreal intense repair.
  • I like the VO5 Hot Oil treatment. I've seen some DIY stuff that sounds similar on interest, but I haven't tried any of them.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh, I also reccommend avoiding the blow-dryer and other heating tools as much as possible.
    I've seen a major difference in flyaways since I stopped drying mine.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • omg as a sytlist please do not use vo5! that is the worst, if your gonna spend the money get somethig good from a salon or salong pro store. It will be worth your money. Shampoos like dove, pantene and worse vo5 coat your hair and make it seem shiny but its all the coating that can dry out your hair more! Those shampoos have sulfates in them that strip your hair along with any color you have in it.
  • Coconut Oil. Seriously, it's like a miracle cure. Plus it smells AMAZING. I slather my hair in it and put on a clear plastic shower cap and sit with a blow dryer pointed at my head for like 30 minutes. It completely seals any split ends that you have and leaves your hair wayyy smoother and more managable.

Also, see if you can find sulphate free shampoo and conditioner. Sulfates are horrible for your hair and it's probably one of the reason why your hair is so dry. I like the Live Clean line, it's SLS free, organic, and amazing. They have a great argan oil line too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards