Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

Planning Bio List--September

Hey ladies and gents!

**NOTE** before posting your bio link, please read the [[SAFETY ISSUES]] thread.

If you would like your bio to be added to the Retro & Vintage Knottie Bio List (<--click) please include the following information:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planning bio url: (you don't need to make it a clicky)

Wedding date: (month day, year)

Retro/vintage era inspiration: (example: "1940s" or "General")  Please write "general" if you don't have a main era of inspiration, and are drawing inspiration from a variety of eras.

Wedding colours: (main colour is written first, followed by accent colours)

Wedding theme/Inspiration:  Include UNDER 10 WORDS describing your wedding inspiration/theme.  (example: WWII garden tea party)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the first of every month I'll be updating this Roll Call sticky to make it easier on me. :P

Lastly, I've also added a bio page for our married knotties.  Check out their bios here.  You may find some vintage/retro For Sale items!

Our Wedding Website
Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: Planning Bio List--September

• Options
    Hey Nukke, some of my info (well, a lot of it!) has changed. Our new date is September 2nd 2012. Our colors are tiffany blue and orange and our theme is sort of a 1950s glam cocktail party. Thanks!!
    image 141 Invited so far!
    image 112 Are ready to party!
    image 29 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    updated!  ^ . ^
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards