Snarky Brides

Good Evening

2»

Re: Good Evening

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ac1faa1-a269-44ff-aaf3-b4d5585f6108Post:bf35ef6d-fc5c-4d7a-93bf-a5b2071e5d1c">Re: Good Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Evening : Oh my god yes. I would whup all your butts. After I get a Wii.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

False.  Im the shiit at that game.
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • I stink at wheel of fortune  but I will make jokes to hide my shame.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ac1faa1-a269-44ff-aaf3-b4d5585f6108Post:0c9d3e95-7d14-4245-9ab4-3e6f92f53db7">Re: Good Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Evening : I think it stuck out to me because I was getting blasted and you just randomly came into the fight to say it, so I felt like it was kicking me while I was down.
    Posted by Blueyed228[/QUOTE]
    I probably did exactly that. If I had to guess, it was probably in the middle of boardwar. I personally had a rough time with that. It was entertainment for a bunch of folks, but I hated it. Despite the fact that there were folks that I didn't get along with, I was really upset that the boards literally split in half like that. So there were the people I didn't get along with were gone, despite the fact that I could have coexisted with them (and happily needled on occasion), but then there were folks who left that I really liked and got along with, and felt like I couldn't talk with anymore. And then some of them, people I thought I was friendly with, started saying unkind things about me because of the groupthink atmosphere. Man, I hated all of that. It was really upsetting. So, that's the place I was likely coming from. Throw in a barb when it was easy pickins.I'm sorry for that.

I do remember there was a time we didn't get along, but I thought we'd hugged it out and made nice. If that's not the case, I hope it can be. :)
  • I'm such a nerd that I once typed out every word in our dictionary into a spreadsheet so I could determine how frequently letters appeared. There's a reason RSTLNE are always given to you in Wheel of Fortune. They're 6 of the 8 most used letters.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ac1faa1-a269-44ff-aaf3-b4d5585f6108Post:7298e034-3369-40a0-91e9-cd822276dad4">Re: Good Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Evening : What are the other two?
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

A and I. But they don't want to give you too many of the vowels...that's no fun. ;)
  • Did you just ask me to make out?

No but for real, I got dragged into that stupid boardwar because of bad timing.  I happened to just start posting on sb not even knowing what was going on between the 2 so I got lumped into the "them".  And since that happened I got real defensive so I just stayed over here.

No hard feeling though.  I was only half joking about the bone to pick.  Im not mad about it, but since it was something that stuck with me, I figured I would just say it outloud and clear the air.

045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • D must be one, no?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ac1faa1-a269-44ff-aaf3-b4d5585f6108Post:c1527676-7510-421e-a251-22d9c5924ba6">Re: Good Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]D must be one, no?
    Posted by daffodil_jill[/QUOTE]

Top half, I think. When I did mine, I just did the root words, not all of the plurals or -ed or -ing ones. And since it was by hand, it's entirely possible mine wouldn't match a computer's. Human error and all.
  • Blue, I'm glad to clear the air. I guess we can both relate to how all of that sucked and was no fun.  No making out needed. A handshake will suffice. I'd be happy to get to know you. I suspect we differ a lot politically, but would get on great anyway.
  • Hi daff! You guys. My mom has a scrapbook sweatshop going on over here.
  • Hey, everyone!

I'm tired, but I'm waiting up until midnight so I can get some books I want that come out on the first. H is watching Impractical Jokers because he's obsessed with stupidity.

Congrats on the graduation, Kim!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ac1faa1-a269-44ff-aaf3-b4d5585f6108Post:27431851-15dc-4c5e-81c2-f385d18f9ab2">Re: Good Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]Im busy reading, trying to finish my book before the end of the night though I dont think it will happen, I still have 30% left :( Adam and I try to beat eachother in page count/books read, and while I am still going to beat him, hes too close for comfort (i only beat him by 400 pages). Im competitive lol
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

This is as far as I've read but FI and I do this too.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Haha   I got busy playing yatzee lol.  

• jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Evening all. I'm en route home from a comedy showcase in NYC in which my friend's daughter was performing. The subway/PATH/light rail is always an experience late at night, LOL.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ac1faa1-a269-44ff-aaf3-b4d5585f6108Post:f809bf63-f187-46f1-8b5e-c44c3402d1fa">Re: Good Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]I guess I killed the night thread, lol.
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

<div>Thread-killer.</div><div>
    </div><div>Lame N.  Now YOU have to entertain me.  ;)</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div><div>I'm trying to sort through all the crap i shoved into my brain this semester to determine what i can brain-dump.  Sadly, I think I have to keep all the Calculus and I want to keep the Anthropology, so that leaves Social Problems.  Goodbye Social Problems.</div>
  • Hi!  Boring day here.  I'm hoping to be in bed in the next hour or so.  
  • <ul><li>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ac1faa1-a269-44ff-aaf3-b4d5585f6108Post:5462b442-28b9-4b4c-8b5b-752dd7327c0f">Re: Good Evening</a>:</li></ul>[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Evening : Thread-killer. Lame N.  Now YOU have to entertain me.  ;) I'm trying to sort through all the crap i shoved into my brain this semester to determine what i can brain-dump.  Sadly, I think I have to keep all the Calculus and I want to keep the Anthropology, so that leaves Social Problems.  Goodbye Social Problems.
    Posted by anna.oskar[/QUOTE]
    ::cries::

Well, if only it was that easy to get rid of social problems :)

How are you, Anna? Almost done with the semester or are you done already?
  • jcg98jcg98 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    In Response to Re:Good Evening:[QUOTE]Im busy reading, trying to finish my book before the end of the night though I dont think it will happen, I still have 30 left : Adam and I try to beat eachother in page count/books read, and while I am still going to beat him, hes too close for comfort i only beat him by 400 pages. Im competitive lol Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I always thought I was a fast reader, until I met H. He reads faster than me and it really bugs my competitive side. When Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out we bought 2 copies, and I will admit to skimming like my life depended on it in order to beat him.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_good-evening-17?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:1ac1faa1-a269-44ff-aaf3-b4d5585f6108Post:702c0298-1cf2-4769-886d-50a5cca90fe6">Re: Good Evening</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Good Evening : ::cries:: Well, if only it was that easy to get rid of social problems :) How are you, Anna? Almost done with the semester or are you done already?
    Posted by ZombieNates[/QUOTE]

<div>I shall be done after my Calc exam at 1pm Friday.  Last week!  i'm already done with Art and Anthropology though.  We had our big art show/critique that went well.  For Anthro, she decided that anyone who had pulled an A on the last 3 exams could just take the A and run without bothering with the final.  Really swell of her to give us off to study for other things.</div>
  • JCG, we are competitve with Scramble With Friends. N is not a reader at all, so I always beat him there, but he LOVES games. God, his family is like the royal family of games.

Yay, Anna, that's awesome! That was pretty cool of her. Don't tell N, but I miss taking classes. I complained so much the past two years :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards