Canada-Ontario

Bridal accessories

Hi, I was wondering where you ladies got your bridal accessories (headpieces, jewellery, belts, sashes, etc). I am not really fond of looking at the bridal stores since they are quite pricey. Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Bridal accessories

• etsy is great.  Also, the lens mills store near me carries a lot of bridal accesories at better prices then the bridal shops.
  • I got my sash at the bridal salon even though it was pricey, it was the same designer as my dress so the materials matched perfectly.

I got my headpiece at Sears (or the Bay? I can't remember) from the accessory section.

Etsy is great too, or local designers are sometimes at the mall or farmer's market and you can get them to do a custom piece for you.
  • There is a woman in Durham Region named Tanis Emmett who did my veil and custom jewelry. She does great work and is very reasonable!

She does have items on esty, but also does custom work if you phone her and make an appointment.  
  • Your bridal jewelry should be an elegant accent to your beautiful dress! If you can't find what you're looking for in store you could always check out custom pieces (it's not as scary as it sounds, and then you get the personal touch of the jeweler).  You could check out 'Alexis Gallery' (in Toronto), she does lovely custom work!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards