Georgia-Savannah

B & B/ Inn for elopement?

My fiance and I have decided to secretly sneak away to Savannah in August and elope! I'm trying to find a romantic Bed and Breakfast or Inn that will let us have our wedding there like in the courtyard or parlor. We first just said courthouse but I it just doesn't feel right.I am very overwhelmed with all the options. I was hoping someone had a sugggestion and could help me out. Thanks!

Re: B & B/ Inn for elopement?

• There are so many Inns/B&Bs here that have elopement packages.  The Inn at Forsyth Park has a very nice garden they use for the ceremony.  If it rains, they use the front parlor.  The President's Quarters, The Balastone Inn, The Hamilton-Turner Inn and several others have great packages.  

There are also several wedding planners who have great packages.  This company usually does great work.  
    You can also get married on a sunset dolphin cruise by the boat's captain.  Check with Captain Mike's Dolphin Tours for that.  The Savannah River Queen is a river boat that also does weddings.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I looked at some of the places you mentioned and they are all very nice. Thanks so much. Looks like the area wedding planners are somewhat cheaper which is the name of the game for us! 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-savannah_b-b-inn-for-elopement?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:603Discussion:c5aee1d0-0671-4536-a74f-6368789cf8baPost:d586327d-234d-4a47-80d4-9870b6c6a8be">Re: B & B/ Inn for elopement?</a>:
    [QUOTE]There are so many Inns/B&Bs here that have elopement packages.  The Inn at Forsyth Park has a very nice garden they use for the ceremony.  If it rains, they use the front parlor.  The President's Quarters, The Balastone Inn, The Hamilton-Turner Inn and several others have great packages.   There are also several wedding planners who have great packages.  This company usually does great work.   <a href="http://www.savannahdreamweddings.com/elopementpackages.php" rel="nofollow">http://www.savannahdreamweddings.com/elopementpackages.php</a> You can also get married on a sunset dolphin cruise by the boat's captain.  Check with Captain Mike's Dolphin Tours for that.  The Savannah River Queen is a river boat that also does weddings.  
    Posted by iluvmytxrgr[/QUOTE]
  • Be sure you read what every place includes.  The rates for many of the planners may look less expensive, but several of the inns include a two night stay at their inn in the elopement rates.  Don't forget to add hotel rates and what ever is not included to the rate of the planners.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We got married at The Presidents' Quarters.  Their price included some things the other B&Bs didn't, and allowed us to get married at the time of day we preferred (early evening).  Other B&Bs had restrictions.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards