Not Engaged Yet
Options

Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...

...we want to get to know who we're talking to on the world wide web. This list has been compiled for everyone to participate, so don't be afaid!

What are your thoughts on gay marriage?

Is your muffin buttered?

What are your thoughts on pro choice/pro life?

Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?

Are you a virgin? Why/why not? (Were you a hoe fo sho before you met your SO?)

Which Disney mash up is your favorite? LINK

What are your thoughts on purity balls/promise rings/purity rings/purity pledges/etc?
purity balls CLICK HERE

What are your thoughts on doctors/pharmacists refusing to supply BC to women?

Now that I officially sound like a teacher, I'm off to answer these questions myself!
--------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary

Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...

• Options
    If gays want to marry, let them. Where am I to say a couple cant be happy?

Is your muffin buttered?
    Can I butter your muffin?

Again, I believe this should be an individual's decision. Its my body, I should be able to do what I want to it, if that was my decision.
    Ha beat you to it!

No, I do what I want! I wouldn't say hoe but Ive had my share...

Did I do something wrong because it doesn't work ?

What are your thoughts on purity balls/promise rings/purity rings/purity pledges/etc?
    purity balls CLICK HERE
    Again I cant get the link to work. I think promise rings are dumb. How often to you hear of people that had a promise ring and then get married? If you are going to promise to be with that person for the rest of their life and get married, why not just get engaged already?

BS There are already enough people out there not using protection and having kids they cannot afford. Are they refusing it to women who need it to treat other medical problems?

• Options
    msuprincess04msuprincess04 member
    5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper First Comment
    edited June 2012
    What are your thoughts on gay marriage? Adults can choose for themselves to whom they want to be married. How come you can marry your cousin in more states than your unrelated significant other?

Is your muffin buttered? I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! Spread.

What are your thoughts on pro choice/pro life? LIfe is good. But, in reality, there are enough children without parents/families in this world, I am not a fan of creating more when there is an alternative.

Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin? nope, got it covered 

Are you a virgin? Why/why not? (Were you a hoe fo sho before you met your SO?) let's just say.. fo sho. :)

Which Disney mash up is your favorite?  love me some Lil Wayne

What are your thoughts on purity balls/promise rings/purity rings/purity pledges/etc? Cute, but unrealistic.

What are your thoughts on doctors/pharmacists refusing to supply BC to women? See above 
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    I didn't do it.

Is your muffin buttered?
    does this have a double meaning...?  :)

I don't support abortion when it's used as birth control.

ah!  so there WAS a double meaning!  ;)

I am not, but I was until I got married.  so, uh, no.  I was not a hoe fo sho before SO.

Which Disney mash up is your favorite? 
    #3, That Girl Worth Fighting For.

I don't have an opinion.  I didn't need a purity ball/ring/pledge, whatever to keep myself a virgin before marriage.  but if they want to do all that, then that's cool.  it doesn't bother me.  I do know several girls that had rings or did pledge, and it was never a big deal.  it never came up in conversation... except for one girl, who asks about it on FB all the time.  but she's 14 or 15 and isn't quite as emotionally mature as girls her age.

it hasn't ever happened to me and probably ever won't as my BCP is to help with endometriosis and PCOS.  however, I would think that I would just change my doctor/pharmacist.  I'd also probably tell my friends and family...  our dollars speak!

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:9e799078-bf15-420f-9429-78d0e87e6284">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]What are your thoughts on gay marriage? If gays want to marry, let them. Where am I to say a couple cant be happy? Is your muffin buttered? Can I butter your muffin? What are your thoughts on pro choice/pro life? Again, I believe this should be an individual's decision. Its my body, I should be able to do what I want to it, if that was my decision. Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin? Ha beat you to it! Are you a virgin? Why/why not? (Were you a hoe fo sho before you met your SO?) No, I do what I want! I wouldn't say hoe but Ive had my share... Which Disney mash up is your favorite?  LINK Did I do something wrong because it doesn't work ? What are your thoughts on purity balls/promise rings/purity rings/purity pledges/etc? purity balls  CLICK HERE Again I cant get the link to work. <strong>I think promise rings are dumb. How often to you hear of people that had a promise ring and then get married?</strong> If you are going to promise to be with that person for the rest of their life and get married, why not just get engaged already? What are your thoughts on doctors/pharmacists refusing to supply BC to women? BS There are already enough people out there not using protection and having kids they cannot afford. Are they refusing it to women who need it to treat other medical problems?
    Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

I know quite a few people who had promise rings and then got married.  at least one married NEY-er had a promise ring.  maybe it's regional?
  • Options

It's not my place to tell anyone who to love. A gay couple is absolutely no different than me and my BF. Gay people don't deserve to have their rights stripped away solely based on their sexual preference towards another, alive, contsenting human being. 

Is your muffin buttered?
    No. I'm honestly not a very big muffin person... but I like the ones with chocolate chips!

I'm not going to change my original answer because now I know what you mean.... so the real answer is no. Not currently. 

I can't tell anyone else what to do with their body. I personally don't think I would get an abortion, but I have no problems with other women getting them. 

I think I'm pretty happy with who is buttering my muffin...... ;)

Nope. And yes I was! I lost the V card when I was 16 and he was 17. Ahh, awkward teenage sexy times. And why? Well I felt like I was ready to do the deed with BF at the time. It definitely brought us closer and has allowed us to learn more about each other. Also, as the two of us are still growing into our twenties we're also learning a lot more about what we like, etc. 

Which Disney mash up is your favorite? Ahahahaha. "Drop it under the Sea"

I don't particularaly care about all of it, honestly. It's the perogative to the person/people consenting to take part. This description does bother me though: It is our pleasure to hold high the banner of purity in the midst of a culture that destroys it.

Sorry I'm a big fat slutta destroying our culture. 

I can't even fathom it. If I want to take pills to influence and change my hormones that none of you f-ing business. Shut up, write my perscription in your dumb doctors pad and let me have all non-procreating sex I want.
  • Options
    They have just as much right, as straight people to get married
    Is your muffin buttered?
    I'm afraid to answer this I feel like it has a double meaning...
    Pro- choice

Not sure, probably not

Not a virgin, and definitely not a hoe fo sho
    I couldn't access the videos, boo.

purity balls CLICK HERE
    It seems a bit silly if you give someone a promise ring, why don't you just get married now.  Purity balls, or rings seem a bit unnecessary, why would someone need a ring or dance to confirm a choice they've made.

It's wrong, that is a personal choice for someone to use BC and no one should be denied access to it. The world is overpopulated enough.

Anniversary

• Options

Let them do it! Everyone deserves the same right to be happy.

Is your muffin buttered?

Not yet ;-)

Definitely pro-choice. I don't want anyone telling me what I can and cannot do with my body. Personally, I would never have an abortion. However, I wouldnot judge someone who does get one. And when I say one, I mean one. Not four. Not  three. One. That should be a teaching/learning lesson if you were having unprotected sex. If you were raped/victim of incest, that is different.

I just had surgery and I'm on pelvic rest. Rainchheck?

Blahahaha, no, I am not. BF is my 3rd. I've never had a one night stand, but I had sex with my HS BF and my ex-FI.

Drop it Under the Sea. Bahahah.

purity balls CLICK HEREI

I had a promise ring. We broke up six weeks later. It was a promise to stay together when we went to college. We broke up after prom. My parents never put pressure on me to stay a virgin. Maybe it's because they didn't wait, or maybe it's because we aren't religious.

What are your thoughts on doctors/pharmacists refusing to supply BC
    to women?

Absolute BS.
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP#1 4/9/12- EDD 12/22/12- M/MC at 9w4d 5/23/12.
    BFP#2 12/18/12- EDD 8/31/13 First U/S- 6w4d HB 124! Second U/S- 10w2d HB 178!! Grow baby, grow! NT Scan Scheduled for 2/20/13.
  • Options
    I support it and don't like the recent "legislating morality" trend that's been going around lately. No, having a married gay couple on your street is not going to "turn your kids gay"? 

Is your muffin buttered?
    Not currently

I'm pro-choice. Goes back to legislating morality again - if you don't agree with it, \don't do it. 

While it's not currently buttered, I have a willing butterer. So no thank you.

Hah!

Stuntin' Like Mufasa 

Purity balls are kind of creepy. Purity pledges are an ineffective attempt to keep teenagers from having sex - they need to understand consequences and be informed about how to protect themselves if they choose to become sexually active. 

I haven't been updated on this issue recently, but if your job requirements are in direct conflict with your religious or political beliefs, it seems that you should find another profession. 
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:09bc3cb8-d016-4ff3-a142-70b6ac06ebb3">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because... : I know quite a few people who had promise rings and then got married.  at least one married NEY-er had a promise ring.  maybe it's regional?
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>What is the difference between having a promise ring and just being engaged for a long time?</div>
  • Options

I think that everyone has a right to be married to the person that they love.  Marriage is not something that I think is solely reserved for heterosexual couples.  Whenever I hear that gay marriage is degrading the fabric of marriage or family I want to ask what they think of the high divorce rates between straight couples

Is your muffin buttered?

By buttered are you asking if I like to be slather?  If so yes my muffin is buttered.

I think that no one should make choices for my body.  I've been an adamant pro choice advocate and shall remain that way.  To each their own, don't place your beliefs on me.

That would be of great help if you could assign someone to butter my muffin. 

Not a virgin, but I didn't lose my V-card until I was in college.  I'm a serial monogamist so no I wasn't hoaring it up before SO. 

Going to have to say I'm leaning towards Snoop DO double G and the Little Mermaid.

purity balls CLICK HERE

Once again to each their own.  If people want to wait then it is their choice and if they want to have something to symbolize it then they can go right ahead.

I think that's bull.  If you serve in a public domain of healthcare then I do not see how you can refuse BC to women who request it.  If you have morals or religious beliefs that prevent you from doing so then leave the profession you're in.

• Options
    edited June 2012

I think that what anyone does in the bedroom is his or her own business and the fact that our society uses a person's sexual preferences as means to actively discriminate against that person and strip him of his basic rights to respect, equality, and marriage is F*CKING SAD.  You're telling me that the governent really needs to waste millions of dollars to legislate what anatomy spouses must have in order to get married?  They don't have more important shiiiiiiit to deal with...like hunger, poverty, war, obesity epidemics, lowering unemployment, and improving the global economy?

Is your muffin buttered?

Only when I talk to you, Andrew.

I believe a woman should have a right to choose whether or not to become a parent.  I also believe that abortion should not be used as a means of birth control.  I'm sure it's a very difficult decision to make, but I believe in a woman's right to make it.

I assign YOU, Andrew.

Not since I was 15...I wish I'd waited longer, but I'm glad I had sexual experiences outside of my relationship with FI.

Huh?

I once had a BF that bought me a promise ring after one month together.  He said the promise was to be together forever...after one month...at 18.  I excused myself to the ladies room, had my BFF call me with an "emergency" 5 minutes later, and bolted.  I never looked back.

I think part of a doctor's and pharmacist's job is watching people make decisions they don't agree with...like the decision to go for another round of chemo when you know it'll only cause the patient to suffer and won't prolong life...or the decision to cheat on one's spouse and them come running to you looking for antibiotics for gonnorrhea.  If you don't like it, you should've picked a different profession.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:c4504572-7e11-4abd-af24-25220866063f">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because... : What is the difference between having a promise ring and just being engaged for a long time?
    Posted by kayakgal[/QUOTE]

I have no idea.  I was only engaged 8 months.  I can't say I understand the thought process...  I never wanted a promise ring, or a purity ring.  but if my BF (at the time) had given me a ring to "promise" himself to me, I wouldn't laugh at him or give it back.  it may not be my cup of tea, but I would have worn it because it was a gift of love.  I think that was the situation of the NEY-er who had a promise ring.
  • Options
    I  say let them do what they want. Whe the eff cares. All I ask is that PDA is kept to a minimum - but I ask that of straight people too!
    Is your muffin buttered?
    Not nearly enough
    Most ladies on here know my thoughts, and my reasons behind it. I am pro-choice. I don't push my beliefs on anyone, i expect the same courtesy in return. I can't stand people that shove it down other's throats
    of course

No. Cuuuuz I had sexy time. I wasn't a hoe fo sho - but borderline
    Can you feel the best I ever had
    purity balls CLICK HERE
    If that's your cup of tea, whatever - it's not mine. I think when you/someone else deny's you something you want - the end results aren't always good
    BS. If I want to have lots and lots of non-procreating sex - then that's my business. Stay the eff out of it. Not everyone wants/can handle kids. Why make the system more fvcked than it all ready is??
  • Options
    audrewuhaudrewuh member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited June 2012

I really wish our populous would stop harping on this issue. Who is it to regulate what happens between two people, whether they're same sex or not? There are better things to do than to strip away the rights of any human being.

Is your muffin buttered?

Not currently. No promises on later!

It goes back to women's rights. If you outlaw abortion then you should outlaw suicide attempts too. People make choices for themselves. Let them.

Only if it's Shoes. 

I am not, but I kinda wish I hadn't given it up to the guy that was my first. Like Lyn, I'm a serial monogamist, so I've only been with two ppl, incl FI

I LOVE the Mufasa one. 

purity balls CLICK HERE

Oh my goodness, I think they're so stupid! People who participate in the purity things are statistically MORE LIKELY to have premarital sex. Oh, and a promise ring is a way for a guy to get in a girl's pants. That's been my experience and I'm sticking to it. Promise rings and professional pictures (before engagement) are a guarantee that the relationship is doomed. 

I think it's BS. As a PP said, if you work in the public service sector, you can't let your religious beliefs prevent you from servicing someone in need. 

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
  • Options
    Drew, I wanna know where you found the disney mash up - those cracked me up!
  • Options
    edited June 2012
    I don't believe in telling people what they should or shouldn't do if it doesn't hurt anyone else. I would hate for my 'right' to love someone or marry someone be taken away.

Is your muffin buttered?
    No thanks.

See above. I'm pro-choice 100%

Hhah, no.

I'm murried. That would be one awkward marriage if I was. And no I wasn't a hoe, but I wasn't innocent either.

Definitely # 6

purity balls CLICK HERE
    Indifferent.

Can you be more specific? If it is a danger to their health, I have no problem with it.

5/27/12
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:c51fb19b-5e04-41fa-824c-af08abfac1ac">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Drew, I wanna know where you found the disney mash up - those cracked me up!
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

<div>FI found them and sent them to me. He spends lots of time on the internets...</div>

• Options
    I am 100000000% for. I don't see people as gay/straight. They're PEOPLE. By not allowing someone to marry who they want you're violating their rights as a citizen of this county. It's totally fucked up & wrong & I judge the shitt out of people who are against it. 

Is your muffin buttered?
    Hell yea it is.

I'm pro-choice. This is MY body. You don't get to call the shots on what goes on with it.

Nope, my muffin-butterer is at home awaiting my arrival.

I am not a virgin. Because I like the sex. I was a hoe fo sho before I met FI.

I can't answer this because that site is blocked for adult/nudity. Dirty hoars.

purity balls CLICK HERE
    I personally think all that stuff is silly. If you don't want to have sex before marriage, then don't. Why make a big to-do about it? Promise rings make absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.

This pisses me right the hell off. I agree with PP, if you don't want to give me my birth control find a new profession. 

• Options

I would be perfectly fine with a civil union with all the same rights as marriage

Is your muffin buttered?

Not yet. We still use comdoms

Pro life, who gives you the right to play God and end someone’s life?

No thanks. I got my hands full with my H

Nope.  No I wasn’t a hoe fo sho but I love this phrase

I can’t load them right now :(

purity balls CLICK HERE

Promise rings are slightly silly and high schoolish but they make some sense to me in a long distance relationship.  In the right circles I think these balls would be lovely. 

That seems dumb. I understand if it’s against your religion, like if you are going to a catholic doctor but if not really? Fork it up.

"Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• Options
    What are your thoughts on gay marriage? I think it is unfair to deny two consenting adults of sound mind from marriage.

Is your muffin buttered? I know I should know what this means but I don't and I'm afraid to Google it at work.

What are your thoughts on pro choice/pro life? I think your body is your own and don't judge either way. 

Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin? Again, see above.

Are you a virgin? Why/why not? (Were you a hoe fo sho before you met your SO?) No but have always been a serial monogamist.

Which Disney mash up is your favorite?  LINK Can't open at work?

What are your thoughts on purity balls/promise rings/purity rings/purity pledges/etc? purity balls  CLICK HERE I wouldn't ever go for this but, if it floats your boat...more power to you.

What are your thoughts on doctors/pharmacists refusing to supply BC to women? I think its crazy unless there is a medical reason not to.  Again, your body is your own.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:35b307da-34bf-40e9-97c8-bacd062fe1a8">Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]...we want to get to know who we're talking to on the world wide web. This list has been compiled for everyone to participate, so don't be afaid!

<font color="#FF0000">I'm pro-gay all the way!!!!</font>

Is your muffin buttered?
    <font color="#FF0000">Nope lol</font>

<font color="#FF0000">I'm all for choices but if someone wants to hv an abortion, I'm all for that as well. </font>

<font color="#FF0000">Ugghhh, no, I'm independant that way lol but you can bake it for me lol</font>

<font color="#FF0000">No, I'm not, I'm 34 heh heh, I enjoy sex and theres' nothing wrong with that. No, my SO & I are in a mono relationship.
    </font>
    <font color="#FF0000">Mash up???? I guess Princess jasmine & Aladdin if thats what your asking lol</font>

<font color="#FF0000">To each their own, I have no preference lol</font>

<font color="#FF0000">Again.....BC??? what is that?</font>

Please anything else, just ask I'm here all day.....
    Daisypath Friendship tickers PitaPata Cat tickers
  • Options
    What are your thoughts on gay marriage? I don't care if you marry your horse.  I also think you should be allowed to divorce your horse if it doesn't work out.

Is your muffin buttered?  eh, no.  I like unbuttered muffins.  That's probably the wrong answe r:)

What are your thoughts on pro choice/pro life? I'm 100% pro choice - I don't think you should bring another life into this world unless you are able to emotionally and financially able to support the new life.

Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?  Nah.

Are you a virgin? Why/why not? (Were you a hoe fo sho before you met your SO?) I'm not a hoe fo sho, nor do I have my v-card.

Which Disney mash up is your favorite? No idea.  I stink at this survey.

What are your thoughts on purity balls/promise rings/purity rings/purity pledges/etc?  I'm all for them if they're not mine, but I'm pretty sure there's zero proof they keep anyone "pure" (on the average here, I am a scientist)

What are your thoughts on doctors/pharmacists refusing to supply BC to women?  Ridiculous.  That's why there are other doctors & pharmacies, cause I'd be peacing out of that office ASAP. 

I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:09bc3cb8-d016-4ff3-a142-70b6ac06ebb3">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]

In Response to Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because... : I know quite a few people who had promise rings and then got married.  at least one married NEY-er had a promise ring.  maybe it's regional?
    Posted by CocoBellaF[/QUOTE]

I think the main difference is price, i think the PR is for someone who doesn't have the $5000 for a ring but promises to aquire said ring at a later date. Personally, it's the sentiment behind it that matters to me ;)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:ad2d98a1-643a-4be4-a3f7-185a579fbf58">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]What are your thoughts on gay marriage? I would be perfectly fine with a civil union with all the same rights as marriage   Is your muffin buttered? Not yet. We still use comdoms   What are your thoughts on pro choice/pro life? Pro life, who gives you the right to play God and end someone’s life?   Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin? No thanks. I got my hands full with my H   Are you a virgin? Why/why not? (Were you a hoe fo sho before you met your SO?) Nope.   No I wasn’t a hoe fo sho but I love this phrase   Which Disney mash up is your favorite?  LINK I can’t load them right now :(   What are your thoughts on purity balls/promise rings/purity rings/purity pledges/etc? purity balls  CLICK HERE Promise rings are slightly silly and high schoolish but they make some sense to me in a long distance relationship.   In the right circles I think these balls would be lovely.     What are your thoughts on doctors/pharmacists refusing to supply BC to women? That seems dumb. I understand if it’s against your religion, like if you are going to a catholic doctor but if not really? Fork it up.
    Posted by ravenray[/QUOTE]

Question:  You say you're perfectly fine with a civil union with all the same rights as marriage.  This implies you're not fine with gay marriage.  Can you explain why?
  • Options
    I don't care if you marry your horse.  I also think you should be allowed to divorce your horse if it doesn't work out.

Is your muffin buttered?  eh, no.  I like unbuttered muffins.  That's probably the wrong answe r:)

What are your thoughts on pro choice/pro life? I'm 100% pro choice - I don't think you should bring another life into this world unless you are able to emotionally and financially able to support the new life.

Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin?  Nah.

Are you a virgin? Why/why not? (Were you a hoe fo sho before you met your SO?) I'm not a hoe fo sho, nor do I have my v-card.

Which Disney mash up is your favorite? No idea.  I stink at this survey.

What are your thoughts on purity balls/promise rings/purity rings/purity pledges/etc?  I'm all for them if they're not mine, but I'm pretty sure there's zero proof they keep anyone "pure" (on the average here, I am a scientist)

What are your thoughts on doctors/pharmacists refusing to supply BC to women?  Ridiculous.  That's why there are other doctors & pharmacies, cause I'd be peacing out of that office ASAP.

With the above statement, I'm  all for it, I think there would alot less divorce if it truly was for better or for worse.
  • Options
    I love the gays. If they love each other, they should get murried and adopt lots of babies.  If that's what they want to do.

Is your muffin buttered?
    Not this week.  But soon.

I'm 100% pro-choice.  Please don't use it as birth control, but FFS, don't tell me what I can and cannot do with my own body.  On a related note, I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said "Keep your rosaries off my ovaries!" It made me smile.

No thank you.  The current assignment does a fantastic job.

That is one big fat no to the first question.  I was quite anxious to lose my v-card to a very gorgeous German man when I was 17.  And I did it.  Since then, I've definitely had my ho fo sho moments, but I'm monogamous with BF.

Which Disney mash up is your favorite?  LINK
    I'll come back to this.  Can't watch at work.  Well, technically I could, but that would probably end very badly.

What are your thoughts on purity balls/promise rings/purity rings/purity pledges/etc? purity balls  CLICK HERE
    I think they're dumb.  Promise rings are a way to validate your relationship.  You shouldn't need anything more than your actual relationship to validate it.  The other stuff kind of creeps me out.  Especially the part about girls giving their fathers their virginities.  WHAT?

Oh hell no.  You have no right to tell me what I can and cannot do to my body.
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    anyone else giggle at the term "purity balls"?
    "There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness." -Friedrich Nietzsche, "On Reading and Writing"
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:fa9442c8-8748-488e-995c-c183d4b2e0dd">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]anyone else giggle at the term "purity balls"?
    Posted by msuprincess04[/QUOTE]

I won't lie.  I did.  I'm a 12 year old boy.  *Hangs head in shame.*
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_questions-for-everyone-even-those-that-are-new-because?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:c39a3180-585b-4070-ab80-06165d2b6eabPost:fa9442c8-8748-488e-995c-c183d4b2e0dd">Re: Questions for everyone, even those that are "new" because...</a>:
    [QUOTE]anyone else giggle at the term "purity balls"?
    Posted by msuprincess04[/QUOTE]
    I didn't until I just saw your comment....

Anniversary

• Options

I had to post this pic because I love it. Basically I think people are people and marriage is marriage. It doesn't have to be this big deal that people are making it out to be. Gays getting married doesn't affect anyone's life.

Is your muffin buttered?
    Haha...no.

Honestly, I'd be happy if abortion was made illegal. I would never do it, I think it's morally wrong. But I realize that others don't have to live by my beliefs/convictions.

Nope

Yes. BF and I have done oral but he doesn't want to do that anymore because it makes him feel guilty (religious beliefs) so right now we are doing nothing...absolutely nothing and it sucks!

My computer is taking much too long to load them but they all look hilarious.

purity balls
    Whatever floats your boat. It isn't anything that I feel is necessary in my relationship but I don't really care/judge if someone else is into it.

I think it's ridiculous.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards