Nebraska-Omaha

if anyone is in need of a hairstylist......

I am a hairstylist. I specialize in formal styles and updos. our hair is one of the most important things to most of us brides and it can totally make or break the day.
If you are looking send me a personal message and i will give you more details as i just figured out i cant post stuff like that on here.....Undecided

Re: if anyone is in need of a hairstylist......

• edited December 2011
    Reported
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Sparkles0313Sparkles0313 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    reported? im confused still trying to figure out the lingo on here
  • edited December 2011
    You can't advertise your business on here. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_anyone-need-of-hairstylist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:983c3127-3918-4e44-a28d-944729836684Post:39e89a9b-0e2d-4077-9113-4c9b9c95393b">Re: if anyone is in need of a hairstylist......</a>:
    [QUOTE]You can't advertise your business on here. 
    Posted by snh23[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

• edited December 2011
    Ladies, ladies... We all share vendors and give suggestions when other girls ask for advice or recommendations. I don't consider her post an "advertisement" or anything near spam. If someone is interested, they will contact her.

The greatest gifts are friendship and love. Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_anyone-need-of-hairstylist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:983c3127-3918-4e44-a28d-944729836684Post:03a15f34-edec-4f78-b85a-edb42c49f074">if anyone is in need of a hairstylist......</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am a hairstylist. I specialize in formal styles and updos. our hair is one of the most important things to most of us brides and it can totally make or break the day. If you are looking send me a personal message and i will give you more details as i just figured out i cant post stuff like that on here.....
    Posted by Sparkles0313[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>[QUOTE]Ladies, ladies... We all share vendors and give suggestions when other girls ask for advice or recommendations. I don't consider her post an "advertisement" or anything near spam. If someone is interested, they will contact her.
    Posted by mrsbjorn1[/QUOTE]</div><div>
    </div><div>How is that not considered an advertisement? She is ADVERTISING her services. It is not allowed on TK. </div><div>

</div>
    "The best thing about loving and being hurt is that you get to know what true love really is. For as gold is tested in fire, and so will love be perfected in pain."
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Um this is advertising. Recommending a vendor is different.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nebraska-omaha_anyone-need-of-hairstylist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:79Discussion:983c3127-3918-4e44-a28d-944729836684Post:db48c34a-3864-48bd-9468-ad2bc00bc5b5">Re: if anyone is in need of a hairstylist......</a>:
    [QUOTE]Um this is advertising. Recommending a vendor is different.
    Posted by saraelse[/QUOTE]
    Thank you
    Planning Bio/Blog

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards