Canada-Ontario
Options

Switched venues and ready to sign!! The off-season is great!

Le Jardin in Woodbridge is it!!  Their prices are better than any I have been able to find and in the off-season the room cost is included in the per/person cost.  WE were able to have a tasting dinner before we had to sign anything. The decor would not have been my first choice but the food was great.

They brought the price down a lot due to the wedding being in February and they compromised on a lot.

Just wanted to post because I am so excited now!! And if anyone isn't partial to their date, try off-season.

Re: Switched venues and ready to sign!! The off-season is great!

• Options
    StephieBowStephieBow member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's great news!
    Anniversary image

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

• Options
    LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Excellent - so glad it is all working out! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Blush, I am curious to know what you mean when you say the cost of the room is included in the per person cost. When I looked at Le Jardin for my venue, they gave me one price. There was no talk of an extra cost for the room. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    blush64blush64 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Someone I know who I just found out had their wedding there (a friend of a friend) and they were charged a separate room rental fee. They said if your numbers didn't match their minimum for the and it was a high season wedding you would have to pay the room chrge.

I am having a small wedding and I am not using the room to min capacity so she said I would have had to pay the room rental too.

The sales person I spoke to never mentioned it to me, only that the price given included all tax and gratuity.

I don' t know if that was something they used to do or just started doing. I can ask more about it on Sunday. I have another meeting there. That's odd if they didn't say anything to you.
  • Options
    mattycammattycam member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great news! I had my wedding in March so I definately know the benefits of off-season!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards