October 2012 Weddings

Siggy Challenge Results

So this months siggy challenge if favorite wedding pic.  It doesn't have to be a pro pic, it can be anything.  As suggested, we will do a "Show me" post starting next week. 
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Siggy Challenge Results

• catwinecatwine member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2012
    awesome!  i can't pick just one fav...it changes everyime i look at my pix (and i've only seen 19 pro pix!).

the one i have now is of me and my BMs...it's totally candid but looks so good!  and i think my SIL (closest to me) looks so pretty.
  • I can't wait to see everyone's favorites!
    Anniversary
  • Oh man I can't choose one!  I've been changing my siggy weekly...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_october-2012-weddings_siggy-challenge-results?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:56b9bcef-1e34-456e-81f5-cfaa107456b2Discussion:02001ef0-0456-4b4d-9f56-43f7202dae3ePost:a06d9146-3864-47c3-870f-01219bc119ed">Re: Siggy Challenge Results</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait to see everyone's favorites!
    Posted by lehc723[/QUOTE]

you have a gorgeous picture!!
  • I know this is a dumb question...but how do you put a photo in your sig?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I go to my profile... and  settings, then there is a button on the bottom (with a tree) that you can insert a photo...

that;s how I did it :D
    hope this helps
  • hmmm, seeing if it worked..
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards