Florida-West Coast

Have any Tampa venue suggestions to share?!!

Help!  We are getting married in January, 2013, and I have had no luck in finding an inexpensive Tampa venue that feels right!  

We do not want to be married on a beach, or in a hotel.  I'm from the northeast, so I'd love a place with character...stone or brick building, with trees!  The Lange Farm seemed perfect, but it is just too expensive.  Cross Creek Ranch is beautiful, but I want an indoor reception (sans mulch floor).  

We happen to be getting married ON Gasparilla, so all downtown locations are out of the question.

Does anyone have suggestions I can research?  Although I prefer to have the ceremony and reception in the same place, I'm considering all inclusive packages.  I'm also looking into Country and Garden clubs, although they tend to be pricey.  We're going to see Karnes Stables and Gardens Saturday.  

We will have 50-60 guests, and we're trying to keep the plate cost $25-30/person, or a total reception cost of $5,000. Outside alcohol and DJ equipment would be icing on the cake! 

Many thanks! 
Jessica 

Re: Have any Tampa venue suggestions to share?!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards