Ohio-Columbus

Opulent Treasures- Gold Candelabras and Cupcake Stands

Here are a few of the pieces I have for sale. I would prefer to sell them locally. They are very formal and really quite lovely. If you're interested please email me Kallay7@aol.com.  They can hold votives or tapers. I do have more styles not pictured here. Prices start at $20 for the smaller candelabras up to $80 for an extremely large one. 

I have two of these. $40 each.

I have 4 of these. $50 each.

Hurricane Candelabra: I have 6. $40 each.

Cupcake Stand # 1 (quite large) $80

Cupcake Stand # 2 $60

Cupcake Stand # 3 (plastic still on the crystals) $50

Anniversary

Re: Opulent Treasures- Gold Candelabras and Cupcake Stands

• Interested in smaller ones. Please email me at readytomove@Verizon.net. Thanks
  • Hello, I NEED the large $80 cupcake stand before April for my mother!!!!! How can I purchase from you? Sllopis@hotmail.com Thank You
  • amrutaamruta member
    First Comment
    Hi there, I was interested in several of these item, especially the cupcake stand with the flat top and candelabras. Are these still available ? Please contact me at mulay_amrutahotmail.com Thanks.
  • edited January 2013
    Hi would love to purchase cake stand 2 60? Would you ship to Austrslia? Can pay ASAP? Was wanting for my baby girls christening? My email is jtz79@rocketmail.com 

Yours hopefully Joanne
  • Hi, 

would love to purchase cake stand 2 60? Would you ship to Austrslia? Can pay ASAP? Was wanting for my baby girls christening? My email is jtz79@rocketmail.com 

Yours hopefully Joanne
  • Hello, I just saw this thread now, I am interested in several of them. Are you still selling them? Please let me know! My email is pisce37@optonline.net My wedding is this November 2013. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards