New Mexico
Options

DJ Help

Have any of you used Dream Factory Productions DJs?  My original DJ just bailed on me and I am in the process of hiring a new one.  I have a gift certificate for them, but I don't personally know anybody that has used them.  Have any of you?  If not what DJ service did you use and what was the ball park price range?

Thanks!!

Re: DJ Help

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't worked with Dream Factory, we're going with New Mexico's finest DJ so far so good, but our even is still six months out.  Good luck.
  • Options
    scullisculli member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haven't heard of them.  We are saving money and going with an iPod.  Sorry I'm not any help.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using abqdj brian billingham.  i heard him play at the pacific rim club and he's awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where in NM do you live? I am here in Albuquerque and I have a friend who is a great DJ!
    Future Mrs Foxx Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    romchromch member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Cutmaster Music! www.cutmastermusic.com. Just look at their website and compare them to other dj's in ABQ. You can see an immediate difference.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used DJ Manuel from Complete Music and he was AMAZING- kept everyone dancing and happy for 6.5 hours!  And he is a wonderful person to work with at a great price.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards