Wisconsin
Options

11.11.11 Vendor Reviews!

Hi All - The big day came and went so fast but I want to make sure to get these reviews out before I forget anything!  I'll try and keep it short/sweet with details :-)

Venue - Lake Windsor Golf Club Windsor WI: A+++++++
What an amazing venue/staff/location all in one! We couldn't have been happier with the whole package: food-event planner-ceremony-receoption!
Our event coordinator was AMAZING and was there every step of the way to answer questions or do anything we needed!  The food was fantastic - as was the location in general.  I can't find even one little complaint - it was PERFECT.

Cake/Flowers - HyVee Madison, WI: A
Solid A for these folks.  They listened to our thoughts/wants and delivered everything perfectly.  The flowers were gorgeous and the cake was delicious!  It was definitely nice to have things coming from the same place - they were wonderful and delivered on time! The only small complaint was a little lack of communication with what needed to be returned for flower rentals but that seems like nothing in the grand scheme of things :-)

DJ - Midwest Sound Entertainment: B+
The only reason I couldn't give an A for them is one hiccup in the middle of the evening.  Multiple guests had asked the DJ to play a song - and he hadn't so they came and asked me. I went to talk to the DJ and he told me that he would play it if I wanted but decided to tell me that " it is highly inappropriate for a wedding".  I was quite irriated by this for a moment - he ended up playing the song but was a bit rude about it - everyone loved the song (its nothing bad... top 40 LMFAO song)  Other than that he was great - gave us 1.5 hours extra cocktail hour music and kept the dance floor going almost the entire evening! 

Photo Booth - Captured Memories: A+
They were fantastic! We got hooked up with them through a friend but even so - they were always helpful - the booth and props turned out wonderful - prices were more than reasonable - and everyone LOVED it! The book they gave us at the end is HILARIOUS and definately a great keepsake! Check them out! :
www.capturedmemoriesbooth.com

Dress - Ediths Bridal of Fond Du Lac, WI: A-
THey were more than wonderful - I initially had some torubles with my dress but they fixed it up so it was perfect for the big day!  Everyone - including myself - ended up loving it.  The only downfall was it took a long time for my dress to get in... between 6-7months so it was a lot of waiting and good thing I looked early!

Suits - Men's Warehouse: A
We have nothing bad to say about these!  The guys suits looked sharp - fitted perfectly and everyone looked great!  We went in on the Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal to lower the suit prices:-) Amazing.

I think that is all!  We had a friend do our photography and our venue did our catering!  Hope everyone is enjoying every minute of everything! Happy Planning!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: 11.11.11 Vendor Reviews!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards