Colorado

Makeup Help in Fort collins

Hey everyone,
I'm getting my engagement session done in Fort Collins in a couple of weeks. I am totally clueless on makeup. I rarely wear any, but would really love to wear some for the shoot (to look my best and everything). Does anyone know anyone who would be willing to do my makeup for pretty cheap (the date is May 21, 2010 at 5:30 pm), or does anyone have any tips on what I can do? Thanks!

Re: Makeup Help in Fort collins

• HBookmanHBookman member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I LOVE Europa. I know they do makeup, they even do a teach you to do your own makeup thing if you would rather go that route. Their website doesn't appear to be working ATM and I don't recall their prices, but I would look into it. Their phone number is 407-8223.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Katie Atwood... She's only charging $20 but she's also doing my hair, so I don't know how much she would be otherwise.  She works at a salon here in town and I could get you her contact info if you're interested.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would love the contact information if I could get it. Thanks!!
  • acharlsonacharlson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  I'd love to hear how it goes for you - I'm looking for the same thing and I'm in the Loveland area!  Make sure to post how it goes and put up pictures - good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards