Oregon
Options

what are the quotes for flowers you've gotten?

Hello all,
  I'm getting married in Oregon city and i am in need of a florists. I only need my boquet, bridesmaids boquets, and corsages no center piece flowers. So what are the quotes that you have gotten also i am on a budget. if anyone knows of a good place to go I would be very greatful. thanks
August 2011 sig challenge: Fave e-pic Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: what are the quotes for flowers you've gotten?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Your price is really going to depend on the kind of flowers you want.  If you are open to any kind of flower, you could potentially save a ton of money by going with locally grown dahlias from Swan Island Dahlias.  You can place your order for cut flowers, pick them up a few days before the wedding and then just drop them off with your florist.  That way, you're just paying the florist for labor and not for the huge mark-up on the flowers themselves. 

www.dahlias.com

Otherwise, you can probably expect to pay in the range of $50-$125 each for bouquets, $5-$15 each for boutonnieres, and $10-$25 each for corsages depending on flowers used.
  • Options
    KarliVtobeKarliVtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would check with Stephanie Major of Petalos Floral Design.  She is doing all of our floral and is awesome! She was substantially less than any other florist I talked to and she is so much more attentive. It's worth talking to her to see if she can do what you want while working within your budget.
  • Options
    gradysmommigradysmommi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recieved a quote from Lucinda Clares floral design, for 2 bouquets &2 boutiniers with roses for 149$$ best prices i have found and she is wonderful!!
  • Options
    needle&threadneedle&thread member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try http://www.fiftyflowers.com/ .  They have so many varieties and you can still give them to your florist or event planner.

These are much cheaper and you get more of a variety...JMO.

Hope it helps

S and CJ
    S and CJ image imageWhen is my wedding
    Visit Purple.weddings.com Image and video hosting by TinyPic Cream to my Coffee
  • Options
    velocitygrlvelocitygrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Page (knottie mmmpage) at Vibrant Table- her last name used to be Bender, but she got married right around the same time I did and I can't remember her new last name.  She did a great job.  Our budget was $850 for all floral.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try going to Safeway and talk to the florist there. A lot of times they are able to put together some really pretty boquets at a fraction of the price. That is what my sis did and it did not cost her much at all.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards