New Jersey - South
Options

DJ Recommendations

Hey ladies, I was wondering if anyone has any good recommendations for a DJ? I personally would like to have a band, but the fiance isn't into them at all and he thinks the prices are ridiculous. We're from Philly, but having our reception at Lucien's. Any suggestions would be a huge help. Thanks!! :)

Re: DJ Recommendations

• Options
    I'm also having my reception at Lucien's and were using Dinardo brothers, they're charging 850 for a Friday night which was reasonable compared to most other people. They were at our friends wedding and we all had a great time so hopefully they deliver for our wedding as well
    158 Invited image | 68 will be there image |6 can't make it image | 84 still need to reply! image
    RSVP Deadline: 4/6/13
    4/26/13 March Siggy Challenge: Bridesmaid Dresses

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Over the TOP DJ Chris Vito is amazing!! He is charging us more than the person above me but it was $1220.  He is so nice and he reallyknows how to get the party started! 
  • Options
    alk0511alk0511 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited October 2012
    Sean at Centerstage Entertainment!  We booked him for under $1000 for our Saturday night wedding.  Pre-ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour & reception music + an assistant.  Of course, meeting with a potential DJ is good to make sure that your personalities jive - but FI and I walked out of our meeting knowing without a doubt that he was our DJ.

Good luck!
  • Options
    Check out DJs available or Time of Your LIfe Entertainment. They both got great reviews and have really competitive pricing. 
  • Options
    Check out DJs available or Time of Your LIfe Entertainment. They both got great reviews and have really competitive pricing. 
  • Options
    CenterStage Entertainment!
  • Options
    CMS2008CMS2008 member
    First Comment
    edited October 2012
    www.nuthinbutthetunes.weebly.com

Tony did my wedding back in 2008.  He's based in Cherry Hill.  He's perfect for bargain brides.
  • Options
    Steve and CO. Theyre office is actually located in the shopping center scross from Lucien's. Ive been to many weddings where they DJ'd and theyre great! Theyre reasonable too. Im paying 850 for a saturday night if that helps.
  • Options
    Totally recommend sean from centerstage!  He did our wedding...it was 850 for pre ceremony, ceremony, cocktail hour and reception with an assistant (this was over 2 yrs ago so it may be a bit more now).  He also did our friends wedding the following April and Frank, the owner, did our friends wedding this past June!  They are beyond great and wonderful to work with (especially when you dump your first dj and book them 1.5 months before the wedding!).
    At sea, heading to Lisbon, Portugal Anniversary
  • Options
    Anyone know of anybody good that could do Friday night weddding for $500 or less??
  • Options
    I don't know if you're going to find a DJ for $500 or less; but frankly, do you want that?  

We are hiring Scratch Weddings ($1,500)
  • Options
    The Pro's offer a DJ package for $495
  • Options
    Okay, so what am I missing, but not spending at least $1,000 on  a DJ?
  • Options
    Phunkysound is a local DJ company with a lot of bells and whistles and inexpensive. Used them for a banquet
  • Options
    DiNardo Brothers
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    DiNardo Brothers
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards