Canada-Ontario

Invitation Pricing?

Hey Girls,

I just got back from a meeting with an invitation company....I really liked her stuff but I am worried that I am getting ripped off.

How much are you spending/did you spend per invitation?

Re: Invitation Pricing?

• alixzafirisalixzafiris member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I don't know the exact amount per invitation, but we did spend around $450 for 75 invitations and reply cards. We had the inside of the invitation envelope lined with a pearl colour and ordered the rhintestones /little jewels to be glued on the invite. We also paid $15 to have a proof made so we could make sure everything was spelled right.

I have pics in my profile under "photo album."

Hope this helps.
  • mcrotondomcrotondo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

that's $6.00 per invitation, and I think that is close to the going rate. 
    The most reasonable rates i've found for invites is $4-$6.00 and realistically, the sky's the limit in terms of price.  I think you can find beautiful invites on the lower end of the range.

Remember, they go into the garbage afterwards.

• edited December 2011
    we are going with around $4.25 per invite. The store cuts and prints all materials and shows you how to assemble them. Then we will stuff the envelopes etc. Its saving us a fortune!! Doing part of the invitation is a great easy way to save some cash!
  • LittlinLittlin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mine are about $7.00 each - that's outer envelope, reply envelope, pocketfold, invite, rsvp card, accommodations card, map, and rehearsal dinner card (for those in the wedding party), plus a ribbon going around the front and a little jeweled detailing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards