New Jersey

Where to buy jewelry and headpieces?

I'm having trouble finding jewelry and headbands/combs that are aren't over $100. Can you ladies reccomend any places in north Jersey that will have a good selection? I'm in need of earrings, a bracelet and something for my hair - haven't decided on what yet.

Re: Where to buy jewelry and headpieces?

• There is a store in Woodbridge Mall. Upper level next to the Eastern Dental office. They have sets and head pieces galore. And all SUPER reaonsably priced.
  • Hot Jewelry Box in Ridgewood may have some things that would work. There are a few costume jewelry stores in downtown Ridgewood that are worth checking out.
  • I got my jewelry from Amazon.  I got my headpiece through AA but I ordered a bridal headband for my FG on ebay.  It was cheaply made and from China but it was only $15 and it only needed to last the day so that may be an option for you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I also bought my earrings from Amazon. They were an amazing price and you'd never know I'd gotten them for such a steal. 

My hair piece was from the bridal store my dress was from, which was around $90. My veil about around $100 from Bliss Boutique in Allendale. They had cheaper ones if you didn't want any beading. I've seen some nice hair pieces on Etsy in a wide range of prices. You could also trying looking on the classifieds board to see if anyone is selling something that you'd like. 
    Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Thanks for your reccomendations, I'll look into each of them. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards